🧱 The Official LEGO Thread errybody building Lego!

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Couldn't help myself in Target Yesterday; Normally I avoid these kinds of sets until they go on sale, but.... Gonk!?

4728377D-49A2-42F4-BAA0-50D6603092D9.jpeg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

*Unfortunately, A Minifigure Tribute is the fourth Lego set to be exclusively available only at the Lego House in Billund, Denmark, which is a sort of museum and visitors center for Lego and its fans. It will be available starting on March 1 for around $85, so if you don’t have plans to be in Denmark any time soon, you can expect to pay a lot more than that to secure a copy of this set on eBay next month.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i ordered the mclarens and the ferrari today. Also this.

81Fc34Q8TiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

:ROFLMAO: I don't even know if i'll put it together, i just wanted it. Maybe I'll order a Hawkeye minifig to put underneath it.

Still will likely get the Utopia at some point as well, and I KINDA think i'll be going for the technic GT as well, maybe........ I need another technic car to hang on my wall to go w/ my creamsicle F1 :s00ls:

fTR99hc.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I......have a problem. :ROFLMAO:

ug8fH38.jpg

And I didnt realize you could also build the snow groomer into a snowmobile instead

jImsRkV.jpg

I have a snowmobile tho. I built it back when I was a kid and still had an imagination, and, whats that other thing.... oh yeah PATIENCE. Wasn't part of a kit or anything, I just grabbed some blocks and BUILT it, man! I'll have to see if I can find it, I know I have it here somewhere. It still stands as my greatest freestyle lego achievement :ROFLMAO:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Now that F1 is back I may start dealing w/ some of these, putting something together whilst watching a race has always been my go to. But my problem after that is that I have no more space on my tv stand to put anything :ROFLMAO: and I just got an update on the solution I ordered back I dont know when, and theyre having production delays and my order is still probably 3-6 weeks out

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
View attachment 153563

Was at LEGO Schaumburg this morning and snagged the last Porsche. They had one Pagani left on the shelf too but I already have one in route.

Was shocked to learn they don’t participate in the VIP points program. They gave me a 5% discount instead.
I haven't seen that Porsche 963 LMDh before. That's for the 2023 racing season. Gonna have to check it out.

Reactions: torquelover

Thread Info