🧱 The Official LEGO Thread errybody building Lego!

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
New Minifigures series is starting to show up in stores. Really wanted the space man with the kid and got it after a few openings. We have about half now.

You can totally feel the soccer ball and the big pink dress through the packaging, we opened a few before realizing that after getting soccer ref #3 lol

IMG_20230220_180730_072.jpg

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Thats actually really cool

I like these a lot too, but they’re spendy for the size/piece count. I saw two more she wanted were back in stock online yesterday.

What’s even cooler is my wife is into LEGO and not essential oils, Live Laugh Love trinkets, or some other pyramid scheme sales party at the house bullshit the ladies at the office are always going on about.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
My wife has never been in to lego but my daughter wanted to get her some for Christmas so we got the orchid. Now she’s hooked and wants all the other flower ones for her office.

My kid has the Bonsai. I’d recommend that one for sure.

And the LEGO thing is somewhat recent for her. She came from a household where girls didn’t get to play with “boy” toys so didn’t get to touch her brother’s toys, which included LEGO.

She’s got some ground to make up for sure. Me, I’m eyeing a bigger room in the basement now, and possibly floating shelves lol.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Really no regrets here yet. Tho I havent really gone after rare stuff to build, but as with anything (except GTO's), on a long enough timeline, anything can be worth anything. I still have all the boxes for everything I've built, and the instruction books, and all the extra pieces from each set all in their own little baggies labeled

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
My solution lately is buy two of what I think will be worth anything of significance. I mean any Lego goes up in value but some skyrocket.

One thing I didn’t build because it’s so stupid is the ecto-1 from the all women ghostbusters movie and it’s more than doubled in price :rofl: (thanks mom)

C0B08C2D-79DF-40E2-AFD9-A14EE28AC1D7.jpeg

Thread Info