🧱 The Official LEGO Thread errybody building Lego!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah I bought the Jesko :ROFLMAO:

I think my OCD gets worse with every one of these I put together. Its only 280 pieces, but most of them were tiny tiny

E88M3nC.jpg

And man I wish they would give you SOME kinda heads up right from the start that there's pieces like this in the kit so you can look out for them. I had these mixed in with the regular pieces. Luckily you use this one fairly early in the build

mCfDfdO.jpg

PuDedgU.jpg

coming together

WlqvUwK.jpg

DONE

dJqaFiR.jpg

J0iM5hL.jpg

21w1acw.jpg

I thought I would like this one, and I do.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Lego has some star wars deals going right now. There’s a free gift at $40 and $85
I ordered the UCS X-Wing; I think it looks excellent.

I have a pretty gnarly "Backlog" of UCS Starwars stuff to build:
Falcon
Razor Crest
A-Wing
Land Speeder
Y-Wing (Got large partial from a bulk to part out and buy missing)
X-Wing

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Once built, where do you guys put them? I want so many more, like the White House and other building related ones, but storage is an issue for me.
I’ve got some shelves above my desk I put them on. Our entertainment center has some glass cases too that my daughter has put her stuff in. I don’t build those big ass things though. I’ve got some bigger sets still in the box to sell one day but that’s it.

Dasfinc is building a huge table setup it looks like in his basement right now.

Reactions: Dasfinc

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I’ve got some shelves above my desk I put them on. Our entertainment center has some glass cases too that my daughter has put her stuff in. I don’t build those big ass things though. I’ve got some bigger sets still in the box to sell one day but that’s it.

Let me know what you got when you’re ready!

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL

I have 2 stacked Ikea shelves for my big cars and speed champions stuff in the basement, I have a china cabinet (I kid you not) full of Starwars ships that is overfull now and I need to address, and the table empire is for a full city setup.

The City is going to be a labor of love that will take years, but it gives me a place to display the Modular Buildings I own plus a big train layout. The dedicated "Lego Room" for the city is a like 15X22 foot space in the basement and the displays are elsewhere in the basement..... My footprint is pretty large, but it's a hobby that I get to enjoy with my daughter so I'm deeply happy with it.

THAT ALL BEING SAID; Ikea LACK flush shelves are GREAT for small display stuff that can just sit out open. All my Starwars helmets are on a 72" one above my desk, looks sharp. Wall Storage/Display is the way to go for most things that don't weigh a million pounds.

If this dips below $200 ever I’m fucked

I nabbed it the day Lego announced their price increases before I had to pay the $240.

The BTTF Delorean is on sale at amazon for $170 right now. First time I've seen it dip that low in awhile

Must.........resist.........

Target has it for the same currently, I bought it just now for the extra 5% and the VIP points, hell yes.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Also; for those curious how I fund the hobby; I have been buying select sets that I feel will "retire and appreciate rapidly" whenever I see them pop on sale.

EG Starwars and Speed Champions primarily as they often double in value the year post retirement (Just sold a pile of 501st mech packs for nearly double MSRP this week), I have an Online Bricklink store and am seriously considering starting a Youtube channel as I start city building.

All "petty money" stuff, but it helps fund the hobby :)

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Seems like every fuckin helmet EXCEPT the Cody and Rex ones are on sale today :ROFLMAO: Fuck. I still may order them to get the bonus VIP shit tho. I have till the 7th to decide on that

Amazon does have the Mando N1 starfighter set on sale for 47.99 tho. Thats pretty good. Thats less than whatever I paid for it when it had the coupon deal a little while ago

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Seems like every fuckin helmet EXCEPT the Cody and Rex ones are on sale today :ROFLMAO: Fuck. I still may order them to get the bonus VIP shit tho. I have till the 7th to decide on that

Amazon does have the Mando N1 starfighter set on sale for 47.99 tho. Thats pretty good. Thats less than whatever I paid for it when it had the coupon deal a little while ago

It’s may 4th bro

Thread Info