💬 OT 🧱 The Official LEGO Thread errybody building Lego!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I too put the F1 together last night :ROFLMAO: I love this thing, Tho I'm either going color blind, or they don't make enough of a distinction between yellow and orange in their instruction booklet.

ZU73ZHl.jpg

CVlS8hW.jpg

2ohHHOA.jpg

OGA56Vp.jpg

TxmTvva.jpg

And I felt like having a little photoshoot w/ the GT as well

UCgQhEw.jpg

R28b0M2.jpg

I'll try and put the Solus GT together tonight. Then I just have the fast and furious cars to build.........don't know if I can get both of those together tomorrow but we'll see what happens. Gotta finish these up so I can get my case mounted so I can start ordering more cars :ROFLMAO:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Got the Solus together. It was alright. If this car was on its own I probably wouldn't have bought it. That's probably why they did the double pack w/ the F1, cuz they knew everyone would want that car :ROFLMAO: But its another car for the collection at least

Tvl4fMc.jpg

hJjVRky.jpg

OQzCFnT.jpg

JUFQOAO.jpg

XRUXVeQ.jpg

I do praise this thing for only have 7 decals tho :ROFLMAO:

Between last night and today building these 2 cars have allowed me to catch up on the last 4 Formula E races that I was behind on :ROFLMAO: which was good because round 7 and 8 is tomorrow

Still gonna try and see if I can maybe get the F&F Skyline put together tonight, then that will just leave the Charger left! (well, of my speed champion builds anyways) I have my extra Skyline too, but I think that will remain boxed unless someone comes up w/ some kinda cool alt build for it that I cant resist.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Got the Solus together. It was alright. If this car was on its own I probably wouldn't have bought it. That's probably why they did the double pack w/ the F1, cuz they knew everyone would want that car :ROFLMAO: But its another car for the collection at least

Tvl4fMc.jpg

hJjVRky.jpg

OQzCFnT.jpg

JUFQOAO.jpg

XRUXVeQ.jpg

Between last night and today building these 2 cars have allowed me to catch up on the last 4 Formula E races that I was behind on :ROFLMAO: which was good because round 7 and 8 is tomorrow

Still gonna try and see if I can maybe get the F&F Skyline put together tonight, then that will just leave the Charger left! (well, of my speed champion builds anyways) I have my extra Skyline too, but I think that will remain boxed unless someone comes up w/ some kinda cool alt build for it that I cant resist.

There’s a ute too but it’s boring looking

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

Tvl4fMc.jpg

hJjVRky.jpg

OQzCFnT.jpg

JUFQOAO.jpg

XRUXVeQ.jpg

Solus looks about as exciting to build as the mini version lol. Just got this today.

IMG_20230422_201931_452.jpg

Reactions: IDAFC21

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Reactions: torquelover

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Reactions: Dasfinc

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And the skyline is put together! I was actually kinda sad when I realized I was nearing the end of this build :LOL: I really enjoyed this one. And in a weird twist of fate, I'm posting this AS Im watching 2 fast 2 furious and watching Brian wheel this very car. I dont know what I believe in, but this has to be something

FNjJBAu.jpg

KqJ4ktj.jpg

qwT3Hih.jpg

VDWXWUc.jpg

1NDhET4.jpg

dGqsFEV.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
1 weekend. 4 cars. 5 Formula E races :ROFLMAO:

Charger is DONE. And so is my speed champion backlog. You know I kinda just figured that ALL the pieces in this one would be black, but I was pleasantly surprised.

AwzkSlD.jpg

foLcSiE.jpg

ZCqOBaF.jpg

You know despite my initial feelings on this car, I did kinda enjoy this build, and its actually not that bad looking in person. Im not keen on the fact that roof just kinda sits on top tho. Just like the Bronco build. But whatevs

xij6I6H.jpg

HRqU0qx.jpg

I live my lego life a 1/4 mile at a time

s0yfD8B.jpg

And together again.

zji3ctq.jpg

Next weekend I will finally mount everything (thats what she said) And then I can finally start buying more cars again :ROFLMAO:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I hate the wheel covers, my only issue with the charger. The supercharger is rad though

Yeah I hate those things too. But you just got me thinking. The Solus GT came with alternate 5 spoke wheels that I wanted to try and put on the F1 LM, but the wheels on that car were smaller than the Solus wheels...........however.............

OJQVYVY.jpg

xz00j7i.jpg

Yeah thats so much better.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Yeah I hate those things too. But you just got me thinking. The Solus GT came with alternate 5 spoke wheels that I wanted to try and put on the F1 LM, but the wheels on that car were smaller than the Solus wheels...........however.............

OJQVYVY.jpg

xz00j7i.jpg

Yeah thats so much better.

That is the beauty of Lego in a nutshell:

"I don't like that"

"Then change it?"

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I need that to go on sale before I consider it....

It was! Thats why I finally bought it :ROFLMAO: Zavvi had it for like $57 (minus tax and shipping) and I've been watching this thing for awhile and it almost never goes on sale. In fact I cant even find it on Zavvi's site anymore

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thread Info