đź’¬ OT đź§± The Official LEGO Thread errybody building Lego!

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
86435E27-2AF1-4C9C-A234-4D9D3450AC1D.jpeg

Kiddo’s home this weekend, so of course some LEGOs are getting built lol.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
The wife and I were just at target and she told me to buy the space shuttle w/ Hubble but I declined…. Wtf is wrong with me? I wish they had the 89 Batmobile as I woulda bought that in a heartbeat.
Target carries some really good top end sets. Few times I've been tempted to walk out with the NES, Delorean or Bowser. Also saw Atari there the other day too.

Reactions: torquelover

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
The wife and I were just at target and she told me to buy the space shuttle w/ Hubble but I declined…. Wtf is wrong with me? I wish they had the 89 Batmobile as I woulda bought that in a heartbeat.

Same here when we stopped at Target while in Madison. The box was pretty rough and messing with my OCD so I passed.

We did grab the Vespa and the Pyramid though.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Same here when we stopped at Target while in Madison. The box was pretty rough and messing with my OCD so I passed.

We did grab the Vespa and the Pyramid though.

I like the Vespa; but kind of regret buying it just since it doesn't "go" with anything else in my colleciton.

BIGGEST thing about "Lego Collecting" is you MUST Limit the number of series/types you collect or you will just go bankrupt...

I collect Creator Expert level Cars/Trucks, Speed Champions, Icon/Creator Buildings, Starwars.

I have a dedicated "City" area for everything that falls into "Can go into a city" basically.

Reactions: torquelover

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
I like the Vespa; but kind of regret buying it just since it doesn't "go" with anything else in my colleciton.

BIGGEST thing about "Lego Collecting" is you MUST Limit the number of series/types you collect or you will just go bankrupt...

I collect Creator Expert level Cars/Trucks, Speed Champions, Icon/Creator Buildings, Starwars.

I have a dedicated "City" area for everything that falls into "Can go into a city" basically.

I feel the same way on the Vespa. It’s probably going to end up in the kiddo’s bedroom with the plant series.

Same for the Ecto 1, doesn’t fit it with anything in the room, as everything else is minifig scale.

Wifey likes the Architectural and Star Wars dioramas, but man they are spendy. Trying to spread those out a bit lol.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I feel the same way on the Vespa. It’s probably going to end up in the kiddo’s bedroom with the plant series.

Same for the Ecto 1, doesn’t fit it with anything in the room, as everything else is minifig scale.

Wifey likes the Architectural and Star Wars dioramas, but man they are spendy. Trying to spread those out a bit lol.

Ecto 1 was a FANTASTIC build; just enjoyable start to finish; it was also one of the first "Pop Culture" large vehicles Lego has done.

I intend to buy the Delorean before it retires assuming Lego continues to do similar things?

I want a A-Team Van or Knight Rider of similar scale.

Thread Info