đź’¬ OT đź§± The Official LEGO Thread errybody building Lego!

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Anyone bored?

I got amazing garage sale find of something like 40lbs of legos primarily from the early to mid 00s.

mostly Starwars which is killer, but I cant figure out for the life of me what the partial set (or sets) in the foreground are even after some googling...
Id guess Y-Wing initially but doesn’t look like it from looking at the past sets.
any Starwars or LEGO fans on here able to ID it?

EC7D30D8-F565-40B9-813F-7BC162E361FC.jpeg

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I recently did all the Apollo stuff. Saturn 5 rocket and lunar lander. I’m more of a space nerd than a lego nerd but it was fun.
The rocket was especially cool because it comes apart in stages like the real thing.
Those 2 are on my wish list along with the NES console. The ISS is a good one but tedious with the solar panels.

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
A friend of mine uses the knock offs from aliexpress. there are a bunch of them out there and he says they are 99% as good as lego, and even compatible. I mean if you just want to build stuff as form of relaxation, no reason to bankrupt yourself.
from technic knock offs:
to massive pieces that are crazy money in the states:

Reactions: Rent Free

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
A friend of mine uses the knock offs from aliexpress. there are a bunch of them out there and he says they are 99% as good as lego, and even compatible. I mean if you just want to build stuff as form of relaxation, no reason to bankrupt yourself.
from technic knock offs:
to massive pieces that are crazy money in the states:
nicceeee. I may do that for the Technic stuff because the prices are just crazy lol

Thread Info