đź’¬ OT đź§± The Official LEGO Thread errybody building Lego!

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Had to get the nano gauntlet

20220827_195023.jpg

Reactions: IDAFC21

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Well I was gonna do this tomorrow while I was watching the race, but as I went to go out to wash the last 2 weeks of rain and grime off of my car, right on cue I got a storm warning on my phone and the winds immediately picked up slinging dust and junk everywhere.

So I figured I'd at least get SOMETHING done today.

fTR99hc.jpg

VettSh1.jpg

And the other small touch I added that was also found on Etsy, the google logo decals for the wheel covers!! Its the small things. Plus i figured i should get them before that seller gets sued by google :ROFLMAO:

cdpj2SX.jpg

As of now I just have the car hanging on the brackets as intended. We'll see how secure it seems. PROBABLY gonna be ok unless I get an earthquake or something. If it falls on my head while im watching tv and kills me, eh

giphy.gif
That turned out awesome. The set up you have for hanging it looks really nice.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Well I was gonna do this tomorrow while I was watching the race, but as I went to go out to wash the last 2 weeks of rain and grime off of my car, right on cue I got a storm warning on my phone and the winds immediately picked up slinging dust and junk everywhere.

fTR99hc.jpg

VettSh1.jpg

And the other small touch I added that was also found on Etsy, the google logo decals for the wheel covers!! Its the small things. Plus i figured i should get them before that seller gets sued by google :ROFLMAO:

cdpj2SX.jpg

As of now I just have the car hanging on the brackets as intended. We'll see how secure it seems. PROBABLY gonna be ok unless I get an earthquake or something. If it falls on my head while im watching tv and kills me, eh

giphy.gif
That looks sick as fuck. It looks like a poster from head on.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
My son opened his birthday presents today and was immediately sad that he didn’t get the ENTIRE Super Mario LEGO setup including Luigi’s Mansion add ons. Sorry kid, that’s what Santa is for.

Meanwhile I have LEGO brain fry from building this while Mr Crankypants rests on the couch after a half a day at Brookfield Zoo with mom.

Overtime is cancelled, I’m on light duty……..I’m going to have to sell body parts and plasma to afford this LEGO addiction BUT I have a 5 year old that can say quetzalcoatlus.

1B910B90-4575-47E7-89CD-CC909A9C8223.jpeg

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020

fTR99hc.jpg

VettSh1.jpg

cdpj2SX.jpg

giphy.gif
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

MirkosMangle

Regular
Jul 12, 2021
I do it almost every day with my kiddo. She started to like it recently and i am very excited to do it together.
But in general i prefer to build some real stuff, like a garage or a tree house. Just need to find a new insurer for that, cause not many companies want to do it.
I am reading about American Residential Warranty customer service https://american-residential-warranty.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and think i should start discussing with them some of the conditions.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
  • Wow
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Thread Info