đź’¬ OT âť„️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
giphy.gif

Carter you missed that

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
No worries, they've already got their embellished stories geared up to tell people alllll summer long

What they did: Hopped their unskilled fat ass on a bank-owned sled and rode 40-60mph in a straight line from bar to bar and got progressively more drunk

What they'll say they did: RODE OVER WATER, went up a steep ass mountain that nobody else could get over, never got stuck once (unlike the rest of the group), hit 100+ on a frozen lake, blablhblahblahlbah

giphy.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
No worries, they've already got their embellished stories geared up to tell people alllll summer long

What they did: Hopped their unskilled fat ass on a bank-owned sled and rode 40-60mph in a straight line from bar to bar and got progressively more drunk

What they'll say they did: RODE OVER WATER, went up a steep ass mountain that nobody else could get over, never got stuck once (unlike the rest of the group), hit 100+ on a frozen lake, blablhblahblahlbah

hey.

ive rode over water plenty of times.

why's that capitalized.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

I kinda love this the most coming from the dude who bought a truck to pull a trailer he doesn't have, to race a bike he owns, no more than also, 4 times per year

:s00ls:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
To get to one of our spots this weekend we rode INTO water, multiple times. Ain't nobody got time for youtube videos of scorpioning over handlebars into a vertical creek bank because more throttle isn't your friend.

went under the RT 12 bridge like a decade ago and it puckered my B-hole.

weirdest sensation was spinning on the glare ice before the water... hitting the water, and accelerating.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I kinda love this the most coming from the dude who bought a truck to pull a trailer he doesn't have, to race a bike he owns, no more than also, 4 times per year

:s00ls:
I mean you're not wrong, but the point of my post was saying that sled riders are mostly drunks and love to exaggerate their unimpressive shenanigans. Did not mention their tow vehicles or their trailers

Since the TCG way is to justify your purchases to others....How many times a year do you tow the SxS and whose trailer do you use?

Thread Info