The official gun thread

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Sorry for digging this up, couldn't help but to wanna help you out. I recently just re-did my plate carrier setup to a more intermediate cost setup for better functionality, breathability, and movement. I have my previous level 3 steel plates in an airsoft vest (lol when I went airsoftngi) for my wife - not that she would be in any direct line of fire, but more of a precautionary wear while I'm doing a protecc.

Get Level 4 ceramic/poly plates from Botach. Stops everything up to a black tip (AP) 30-06.
Those couldnt have been cheap.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score

Aint this the truth. I was looking at every store I could in South Dakota, no 9mm or .223/5.56 anywhere.....

Tons of shotgun ammo and .224 Valkyrie but I already have enough of that.

AngelWhite_ST

Reaction score

Aint this the truth. I was looking at every store I could in South Dakota, no 9mm or .223/5.56 anywhere.....

Tons of shotgun ammo and .224 Valkyrie but I already have enough of that.
It's been sold out for Months already. You can try these sites below that I've had luck with for ordering ammo online.

bulkammo
laxammo
cheaperthandirt
Cabela's

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's been sold out for Months already. You can try these sites below that I've had luck with for ordering ammo online.

bulkammo
laxammo
cheaperthandirt
Cabela's
I have plenty really, but can you ever have enough? :dunno:

Waiting for Fenix to get more in, which should be coming soon. I guess the holdup is primers right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom