The official gun thread

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
Have any of you got “token expired” when hitting pay to enter a webinar? It doesn’t look like the payment went through but now I go in and it says that seat is reserved and I am already in the webinar But can’t click on the seat.

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
No I didn’t get a confirmation email. However I can’t click on that seat and if I click on another seat it says I am already in the webinar. I emailed them.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
last week or the week before they were having server issues, wonder if that is still going on.

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
What’s with all the Canicks on DLD? I’ve never heard of them and I’m curious if they’re any good.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ive shot a few and they shot really well.

My buddy has a tp9sfx and its a really smooth shooting gun, no complaints at all with it.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Turkish made Nutnfancy raved about em. Seem to be decent enough. I'd shoot one out of curiosity tbh. They used to be cheap but I thought the price went up some, maybe it's just that their product line has expanded a ton since their first intro pistol.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
I have an elite combat exec and it easily compares to the higher end brand name guns out there.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Odds-wise you're better off going and playing roulette and using any winnings for a gun than you are playing DLD.

Since it seems there are a lot of new people in here just starting on that site, do the math on how much they upcharge. The total ticket value is usually 10-20% over the normal selling price for the gun, meaning your odds suck. I did 5-6 raffles then realized I'm an idiot, now I only buy a ticket on the rare occasion there's an absolutely amazing gun that's valued fairly (like the STI staccato was).

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Odds-wise you're better off going and playing roulette and using any winnings for a gun than you are playing DLD.

Since it seems there are a lot of new people in here just starting on that site, do the math on how much they upcharge. The total ticket value is usually 10-20% over the normal selling price for the gun, meaning your odds suck
The odds definitely seem to be getting worse as time goes on. More seats = worse odds

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
There are a few new "up and coming" places that are making less as well. If anyone is on FB I can send you a link to a new group im in, but its definitely not the nicer guns like DLD is getting, and the "production" behind them isnt there either.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah,there are s lot of gun webinars out there now. And the few others I looked at, looked like a preschooler built the website. So on the rare occasion I buy into a seat, I'll stick with dld.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah,there are s lot of gun webinars out there now. And the few others I looked at, looked like a preschooler built the website. So on the rare occasion I buy into a seat, I'll stick with dld.
Yeah, the newest one im in is literally people posting what number seat they want, paypal the guy, then he videos a spinning wheel on his laptop. Better odds but the production is not even close if that matters to you.

The gun selection is very "meh" too, basic glocks and things like that.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
got some asc mags in the mail. the paint was not even fully dried. I think we have hit election season parts production. hope you guys have your stuff.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Noob question: so I applied for my IL CC. Did the electronic fingerprints and got the card for the Florida CC application. I applied for the Florida CC on their website. Paid the $55. Now I am suppose to send the fingerprint card and an additional $42??

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I believe so. I still need to send in my FL and Utah certificates myself.

I have to dig into the fees, and need to get my CCW Safe membership. Still need to get the membership in to join ASC as well...

Fucking pricey lately. :bowrofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom