The "official" gun thread

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Reaction score
i figured rather then 1,000 threads of new gun purchases, maybe we can just have a single thread.

I made a couple of purchases these past couple of weeks, with me work schedule i haven't had a chance to fire either yet. my next purchase will probably be a M&P10

first, i was wanting a pocket pistol for when i was on the bike so i didnt have to where my shield IWB. it was between the Ruger LCP and taraus TCP, after reading a bunch of reviews i landed with the TCP.

Next, ive been debating whether or not to build/buy another AR. I decided to take the lazy route and pick up a S&W M&P15T. (i kind of :nutz: from the M&P lineup)

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice I will be picking up some new toys next week.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Family shot

Taurus model 65 .357
Mossberg 500 w/18" tactical barrel
Smith M&P 9mm
Not pictured: .22 rifle

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score

It was alittle windy normally that 10/22 groups tighter that was 75 yards

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's a p238 I bought for my wife, it is a sweet shooting gun, I ran about 100 rounds through it yesterday, it's a lot more acurate than I expected it to be too

deviantlx

Reaction score
It's a p238 I bought for my wife, it is a sweet shooting gun, I ran about 100 rounds through it yesterday, it's a lot more acurate than I expected it to be too
ahhhh....good old .380. looks nice. I just picked up the 9mm version for a little ccw action. should ship this week.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
ahhhh....good old .380. looks nice. I just picked up the 9mm version for a little ccw action. should ship this week.
Nice, yeah I'm defiantly picking up the 938 after shooting this one

nick122590

Reaction score
mind me asking how much you paid for it? ive been wanting one for a while. the sas model is just perfect to me

deviantlx

Reaction score
mind me asking how much you paid for it? ive been wanting one for a while. the sas model is just perfect to me
I bought it off armslist. 700 with the Ffl. I wanted the sas but the problem is nobody but mega had it in stock and they wanted 759 plus tax. With an iWb, an extra mag and tax it would have been 1k. That's a little more than I was willing to chance leaving in my car in some the neighborhoods I travel too.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
The shop down the street from me had them pretty reasonable, I was out the door for a hair under 650 I'll look next time I'm there and see if they have the 938 but I'm pretty sure i saw one last time

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Southland firearms is a smaller shop in coal city but that dude has a stack of paper work an inch and a half thick he has to dig through every time I come in there to pick one up, some of his prices aren't the best from the start but you can haggle with him on anything

nick122590

Reaction score
I bought it off armslist. 700 with the Ffl. I wanted the sas but the problem is nobody but mega had it in stock and they wanted 759 plus tax. With an iWb, an extra mag and tax it would have been 1k. That's a little more than I was willing to chance leaving in my car in some the neighborhoods I travel too.
I think im going to get one. with this holster it just looks sexy lol
Predator Pancake Leather Holster | Wright Leather Works LLC

its going to be more for fancy days. lol most of the time I carry my g26 with a white hat holsters hybrid

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why one clip is different with those Fnh? I bought mine new a couple months ago.

I need to get a pic of the glock 27 and 30s I got this week.

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
Why is the top front of the center magazine different from the other 2?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom