The OFFICIAL Cheeseburger thread.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
This was one of the best burgers I ever had. Pissed when Red Robin said they weren’t bringing it back this year.

307ca073c8892b2dcd10760f6d7ec092.jpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
fast food burgers, i'll pass on all of them. They're all about the same in the casual dining chain arena IMO.

There are great burger places everywhere and can't say any one place in has wowed me enough to go out of my way to be a regular.

Used to frequent Brauerhouse in Lombard when I was living in the burbs. Living in the city, bar food is pretty amazing nearly anywhere. There are two places, High Dive and Tuman's, I can walk to and both have EXCELLENT burgers.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
This was one of the best burgers I ever had. Pissed when Red Robin said they weren’t bringing it back this year.

307ca073c8892b2dcd10760f6d7ec092.jpg

I enjoy Red Robin too.

They now also have pretzel nuggets on their appetizer menu that comes with an awesome beer cheese. Which, if any is left over, I use on the steak fries that comes with the burger. A few times I have sweet talked the waitress in to another side of it.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
After bumming around Italy, my wife and I got to London and the first thing we ordered were big-ass hamburgers. It sucked by local standards but hit the spot after weeks of seafood and pasta.

My favorite fast food burger is a Big Mac. Maybe Grand Mac when it's around.
My favorite fuck-it/celebratory burger is Au Cheval/Small Cheval. Thick, meaty, house-cured bacon, sunny-side up egg. Gotta be careful because a single is actually double patty and a double is actually four patties. Won't make that mistake again. I rolled out of the place.

au-cheval.jpg

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
My favorite fuck-it/celebratory burger is Au Cheval/Small Cheval. Thick, meaty, house-cured bacon, sunny-side up egg. Gotta be careful because a single is actually double patty and a double is actually four patties. Won't make that mistake again. I rolled out of the place.

Whereat? Local spot or place in London?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info