The official MKV Supra thread

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
These things are sexy as hell!

Whats the plan for the car now? Are you back on the boost wagon, or still have dreams of running low 10's NA?

Comment was sarcastic.

Exhaust and E85 tune is all my broke ass is going to get.

I still love All Motor cars 1st and for most.

This thing on the other hand its an ugly bitch but its slightly less ugly if its making 500hp and running 10s just sayin.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I think it's worth mentioning that when a new car comes out like this, the dyno #'s and quarter mile times on shop vehicles that pop up in the first few months are basically NEVER SUSTAINABLE over the long haul. The shop won't tell you when their engine blows after 1k miles, that cost is more than worth it just to get their name out there, so they go aggressive AF with the tune on their car in hopes you bring your car to them.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
This thing on the other hand its an ugly bitch but its slightly less ugly if its making 500hp and running 10s just sayin.

Its still ugly, but I am impressed with the gains already made to the platform.
You guys are blind! Best looking Supra EVAR!!!
Pretty much ALL the shops that are running in the 11s are just a simple tune, downpipe and tire combo....nothing at all extreme.

Even the guy running in the 10s is a basic setup.
He's not saying the mods aren't simple, but rather that they're most likely tooned to the ragged edge of blowing the fuck up...lol

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I very much doubt it. As intel said above, this isnt a new motor. A tune and a downpipe isnt exactly ragged edge. I mean I'm sure they are tuned a bit more aggressive than what the customer will see but...well, I guess we'll see. I think 10s is a bit extreme at this point but plenty are already going 11s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info