🚘 Automotive The official C8 Corvette thread

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
A larger Vette drive media event is happening in Vegas this week and it could be pre-event photography for b-roll or press images from the area for reviewers to use. Or a media outlet doing the same thing for their own footage. Looks like it could be the area outside Vegas, Red Rock Canyon.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Seemed like those bikers were riding incorrectly IMO.

New gray vette looks awesome in that video

Not so sure about that. They could have waited for the guy to make the u-turn I guess. But you don't expect someone on an open road to stop on the road for no real reason. Don't expect them to make a U-turn either. I mean it is hard to see in the video but it sure doesn't seem like the vette didn't have hazards or turn signals on. Sure didn't seem like the vette driver had much of a clue there were people behind them. They easily could have put their RH turn signal on, pulled over, let the motorcycles safely by, and then once the coast was clear, made the U-turn. The vette made an erratic move and luckily no one was hurt or drove off the road.

Not at all. People are looking for explanations because it defies logic why someone would make such a knucklehead move. But it’s very common in filming, just have to be smarter.

Oh I know. I am busting your balls. I know you wouldn't use the media card for making an excuse for that. lol

Reactions: Bru

Thread Info