TV The Office

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Just started rewatching from the beginning. And then listening to the accompanying “Office Ladies” podcast where Pam and Angela actors chronologically revisit each episode and behind-the-scenes fun facts. I feel like there’s been a shortage of good new comedies recently (except Bob’s Burgers), so this was refreshing to get good gut laughs out of a show after watching so many dramas and documentaries.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

1579793740060.png

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
Just started rewatching from the beginning. And then listening to the accompanying “Office Ladies” podcast where Pam and Angela actors chronologically revisit each episode and behind-the-scenes fun facts. I feel like there’s been a shortage of good new comedies recently (except Bob’s Burgers), so this was refreshing to get good gut laughs out of a show after watching so many dramas and documentaries.
The podcast is pretty good. I only get annoyed that Angela (both really, but her more) will repeat what Jenna says A LOT. I like hearing the behind the scenes stuff though.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
At some point did Kevin hit his head and become dumb? Season 1 I feel like he was just awkward

so this comment has always stuck in my head, and halfway watching a "later" episode last night- it's when kevin tries to put a turtle back together with glue and shit, and i couldn't stop thinking of your comment here. like wtf was that about

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info