Paramount The Offer [Paramount +]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Episode 8 watched. This show is great. TIL That when Sonny went to beat up Carlo, James Caan may have actually beat the shit out of that guy :ROFLMAO: Maybe not for the reason they set up in the show, but it's said Caan just didn't like that guy

And here's a fun little easter egg, that drink that Brando ordered at the bar, amaretto and scotch, is actually called the Godfather :LOL: I've made them several times and they're great. Brando didn't invent it, but I love that they tossed that little nugget in there.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Episode 8 watched. This show is great. TIL That when Sonny went to beat up Carlo, James Caan may have actually beat the shit out of that guy :ROFLMAO: Maybe not for the reason they set up in the show, but it's said Caan just didn't like that guy

And here's a fun little easter egg, that drink that Brando ordered at the bar, amaretto and scotch, is actually called the Godfather :LOL: I've made them several times and they're great. Brando didn't invent it, but I love that they tossed that little nugget in there.
What a great episode. Really digging this series. And just finished watching Godfather 1-3

Reactions: BS ISF and IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info