• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

The new Stiegemeier "Snakebite" for the GT500

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Not sure what it is, but its claimed to make 585rwhp and 585 rwtq with only a CAI, TR6 plugs and a tune. NO pulley change, all stock pullies and stock "snakebitten" blower only. $1495 snakebite only. + $750 for tuner/cai.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DULqxniJUnk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esvtperformance%2Ecom%2Fforums%2Fshelby%2Dgt500%2D150%2F620878%2Dshelby%2Dgt500%2Dstiegemeier%2Dsnake%2Dbite%2Dvs%2Dtvs%2D3%2Ehtml&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Dyno run 11 is the snake bite. The other numbers are the TVS blower on there.
TestingGT500VSTVS.jpg

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Nov 22, 2006
sounds just like a pullied eaton

Yup. Sounds like mine...maybe just a hair louder. I'm curious as to how he gets that power from porting alone and not spinning the blower faster. He *did* say stock pulley, right? Plus, I've never seen an Eaton on a GT500 with matching rwhp and torque numbers.

The porting jobs have been resulting in even more heat than what these things already make! And they make a buttload. I can lose 25 rwhp pull to pull.

A good 2.6" Metco and an aftermarket heat exchanger is the ticket.

bj

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Yup. Sounds like mine...maybe just a hair louder. I'm curious as to how he gets that power from porting alone and not spinning the blower faster. He *did* say stock pulley, right? Plus, I've never seen an Eaton on a GT500 with matching rwhp and torque numbers.

The porting jobs have been resulting in even more heat than what these things already make! And they make a buttload. I can lose 25 rwhp pull to pull.

A good 2.6" Metco and an aftermarket heat exchanger is the ticket.

bj

He did say stock pulley, but everyone is almost sure that he is changing the gearing of the rotors internally and getting them to spin faster with the stock pulley. Thats why he wont let you get a 2.6 pulley with it. He told me that he was offering a 2.9 pulley if you want 600/600 and if you have headers and other cooling mods he has a 2.8 pulley.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
What will it take to run off from a Twin-Turbo Mercedes? You know, the 12 cyl., twin turbo SON OF A BITCH! I swear if one more EUROPEAN IMMIGRANT gives me that FKG LOOK they use, I'm going to shoot the SOB!

It's OK though, becuse no matter how fast he is, he's still an immigrant the next mroning, and in THIS country, that SUCKS! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I laugh my AAAASSSSSS OOOFFFFF! Stink'n MOFO's...P U!

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I have learned that porting compared to a better blower is just NOT a good idea. The money is WWWAAAYYY better spent on the new blower for a cooler intake charge, more power, and better overall performance.

Save your money, get a Whipple, I'm pretty sure a 2.9 is on the way, much less the 3.4. Ford and Whipple to work best together.

I here the new clutch I have is holding the bigger power, a few passes a year, and a little romping around the roads won't take it out as easily as the 07-09 models, and I think, don't hold me to it, fits the 07-09 also.

Like my other post, I just want to run off on a Twin Turbo V-12, I don't ask for much do I? It seems like there's 2 every night I go out though, not racers, but the cars are out there, POWER sells, and I'm counting on my ADVANCE TRACK to keep me grounded as I get to the floor in 3rd ready to whip those AMG's. We beat THEM, we OWN the road. I mean how many 685-725 RWHP cars are out there? Will it require that much? Maybe 635-685 is all it takes, I'd rather that to be truthful. It shocks me to see what it takes today, I mean, I like whipping Vette's, but it's those AMG's and BMR's that REALLY make ME happy.

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
I have learned that porting compared to a better blower is just NOT a good idea. The money is WWWAAAYYY better spent on the new blower for a cooler intake charge, more power, and better overall performance.

Save your money, get a Whipple, I'm pretty sure a 2.9 is on the way, much less the 3.4. Ford and Whipple to work best together.

Not everyone can afford or want to spend 4k+ on a new SC and the 2.9 has been out for awhile now. As far as intake charge its nothing that a Raven HE cant fix. Sorry but if you think a whipple is better than a KB we could disagree all day on that one. Not to say they are not good but better...lol

I mean how many 685-725 RWHP cars are out there? Will it require that much?

:wavey: no but it sure is nice having that and more..........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info