💬 OT The New Remote Control Car/Truck/Boat/Plane Megathread

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
My kid loved playing with my RC car basically all summer soooo I'm getting him a stampede for his bday. He won't be going more than 30mph but I'm still getting the 4x4 vxl because I want to be able to put a big battery in and go 60 lol
Hobby grade cars (even the budget ones) can be great platforms because they can grow with the driver. You can replace/upgrade parts for durability and power increases...etc.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Futurama Buy GIF

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

• Wow
Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
So traxxas really doesn't do shit for black friday or cyber monday do they

My rustler is great for the in laws house because they have that long straight street and the runoff area, but I want something fast and 4wd for my house so i can rip around in the forest. Thinking e-revo or maxx

BUT i can't comprehend paying full price for anything electronic on cyber monday

86086-4-E-Revo-Action-BLUE-Side-RtoL-DX1I9718.jpg

E-Revo-Intro-SLRF.png

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
So traxxas really doesn't do shit for black friday or cyber monday do they

My rustler is great for the in laws house because they have that long straight street and the runoff area, but I want something fast and 4wd for my house so i can rip around in the forest. Thinking e-revo or maxx

BUT i can't comprehend paying full price for anything electronic on cyber monday

86086-4-E-Revo-Action-BLUE-Side-RtoL-DX1I9718.jpg

E-Revo-Intro-SLRF.png

my 8? year old nephew has a bigfoot traxxas truck, the thing took SUCH a fucking beating this weekend i am completely absolutely mindfucked how i broke mine twice.

this thing was full send 10' off the ground landing on it's roof with no fucks to give

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
my 8? year old nephew has a bigfoot traxxas truck, the thing took SUCH a fucking beating this weekend i am completely absolutely mindfucked how i broke mine twice.

this thing was full send 10' off the ground landing on it's roof with no fucks to give
Yeah I'm super impressed with how durable they are. I can't count how many times I've rolled mine at 50+mph and have nothing break. Prob easily 20-30 high speed crashes (several above 60 I'm sure) and the only things I've broken are a steering plate and the plastic piece that goes at the bottom of the front spring

Craaazy

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yeah I'm super impressed with how durable they are. I can't count how many times I've rolled mine at 50+mph and have nothing break. Prob easily 20-30 high speed crashes (several above 60 I'm sure) and the only things I've broken are a steering plate and the plastic piece that goes at the bottom of the front spring

Craaazy

meanwhile i havent charged mine yet because i shredded tires to fuck and broke an axle within 20 minutes of usage.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I really wish the Traxxas Bigfoot as 4WD. I want to bash around the woods behind my house and do some crawling. I don't think 2WD will cut it.

I'm looking at this. Cheap chinese truck but the price is right and might be fun.

Thread Info