đź’¬ OT The New Remote Control Car/Truck/Boat/Plane Megathread

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Mines 4wd so probably more stable but I have to get it up to 30-40mph before I can give it full throttle and even then you have to ease it, but I rip it up and down the road wot, mine knock on wood has never broken yet, my sons 2wd truck is broken almost every time he uses it though, transmission axels a arms wheels you name it

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I was real close to pulling the trigger on another boat this summer but managed to talk myself out of it, for the 3 times I actually used mine probably not worth the 400 bucks for another, the kids get a kick out of it throwing a huge rooster tail down the channel behind the house though they all stand on the pontoon boat and get sprayed as it goes by

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary

• Love
Reactions: 1quick and Yaj Yak

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Man all this shit makes me want to buy an RC car again. Lol.
I remember this one. :)

Used to easily clear 75ft distance on each launch from the ramp.

19006499171_cf6f58d081_o.jpg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I think I finally got to 60+mph. Had it out yesterday, and was able to go full throttle for about 2 seconds before I hit my runoff area. This was the first time I'd gone full throttle, with a fresh battery, without backflipping it.

The offroad-esque tires I put on it deform pretty bad at high speeds, thing looks super squirly but still goes straight for the most part

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I need to find something fun and durable for my soon to be 5 year old that won’t break him, my furniture or my wallet. I’d rather get something that can be repaired than discarded like the junk at Target.
I’d buy any of the small cars from the big names, traxxas, Hpi, team associated or an axial crawler

Thread Info