🎵 Music The "new" old Linkin Park song - Lost

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Song is great. It's refreshing to hear a new song from and Era when they were at their absolute prime. It's pretty much everything LP fans wanted out of them, but they wanted to grow as artists. Hard to fault them for that. Shame how it all ended.

From what I heard, they're going to re releasing more unheard music off the album with the anniversary re-release in April. I'm excited to hear more.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
So is this like Tupac then and Chester's putting out hits from the grave? Makaveli park?
Same same. But different.

2pac had a bunch of stuff he recorded just verses on that other artists would record the chorus and beats too after the fact.

This stuff was recorded and complete, just never made the album. This isn't the 1st song either. Chester's 1st band from Phoenix released a remix of one of their songs with him from wayyyy back in the day. They released it last year I think. Didn't really catch on, but it wasn't bad. Grey Daze or something like that

• Love
Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I mean undoubtedly a shitty ending but considering the general tone of their songs it's not like it was ever a surprise. Thankfully we get some good leftovers at least and hopefully it makes some proceeds for his family and some mental health awareness type stuff.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
:fy:

gonna be jamming this all day

1683895993118.png

Thread Info