OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
missed this mayhem

yall know what causes this right broski?!

Godspeed GIF
Enlighten me :bowrofl:

It was planned-ish. Want at least 2 kids, she said we’re better off getting it over with. Boom boom skeet skeet, we got a baby.

When she told me she was pregnant I think my reaction was “oh god. That was too easy”

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora

It was planned-ish. Want at least 2 kids, she said we’re better off getting it over with. Boom boom skeet skeet, we got a baby.

When she told me she was pregnant I think my reaction was “oh god. That was too easy”

Same. My parents took 5 years to have my brother so we figured we’d get to trying right away. Not sure how I never accidentally knocked her up over the years. Pullout champ.

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

we were kinda similar with round two like wait holy fuck it worked well aight

• Haha
Reactions: DanJ

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Reactions: Yaj Yak

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
When I did the jizz in cup deal for ivf testing it got weird. I had a brown paper bag with a cup inside and I was walking down stairs to the basement to do the deed. At this time another dude passed me coming up the stairs with his bag and cup of jizz.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
When Megan was getting ready for her fertility testing, they made me squeeze one off to verify I wasn’t the issue.

Awkward as fuck listening to nurses talking and laughing on the other side of that metal door in the bathroom. Oh yeah, I had to fucking squeeze it out AT the hospital on a shitter.

Arguably my most pathetic and worst performance I’ll ever admit to. Megan said her and her doctor definitely talked shit about my… quantity. :rofl: I definitely wasn’t the issue though, whole lotta swimmers.
:dunno:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
When I was dropping off there was some old dude who came up to the desk and was all “I’m here to give a sample” and I thought for fucking what man? You’ve gotta be 70 :rofl:

Also the nurse washing my balls and dick without saying that’s what she was about to do was so weird.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I’m pretty set on the fact that I won’t get to sleep for 2 years.

Daughter started rolling on her stomach at night for the first time last night. IMMEDIATELY pissed that she couldn’t easily flip back over. So, go flip her over and then she’s pissed because she knows you’re there. :dunno:

She rolled over again in her sleep at some point, doing that random appendage flailing routine kids do, but stayed asleep on her stomach. When she woke up at 6ish this morning, not happy again.

Figuring we have a week or two of battling this until she can reliably flip herself over at will.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I’m pretty set on the fact that I won’t get to sleep for 2 years.

Daughter started rolling on her stomach at night for the first time last night. IMMEDIATELY pissed that she couldn’t easily flip back over. So, go flip her over and then she’s pissed because she knows you’re there. :dunno:

She rolled over again in her sleep at some point, doing that random appendage flailing routine kids do, but stayed asleep on her stomach. When she woke up at 6ish this morning, not happy again.

Figuring we have a week or two of battling this until she can reliably flip herself over at will.

you guys gonna start "SeLLEeepP TrAINinG" at some point?

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
No idea wtf sleep training is. I have a feeling I'm going to find out REAL FUCKIN QUICK when Ruby is born. :rofl:

Ruby is POPPIN. Megan keeps complaining if she goes any lower, she will be birthed. And we still have like 3-4 weeks until we go into the hospital. Doc said c-section, sorry.

But as a man, we all know...
Big Brother Hands GIF by DStv

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I don't think Owen ever slept with us in our bed. He was always passing out on us in the rocker or on the couch but he always went into the crib in his room afterwards, regardless.

His cousin slept in the same room as mom and dad since she was an infant and she clearly has sleeping issues now that she's over 3. She was also coddled and fawned over anytime she hurt herself so now any slight inconvenience she has, she immediately starts bawling.

Meanwhile, Owen bounces his face off the ground after tripping running around with his toy, jumps back up, and goes "IM OKAY." :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I’ve got a 4 year old, 2 year old, and a 70lb pit bull in my bed. At this point the kids will be sleeping in our bed till their teenagers.

I also had to squeeze one out in cup years ago for testing purposes but didn’t think I could do it in a hospital room setting. So I had the wife “assist” me in the parking lot…lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak and DanJ

Thread Info