• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

The neglected maintenance thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
We all do it.... Forget oil change for a few thousand, never check air pressure, never get routine alignments.... Fucking list never ends... So post em up...

Here's my Amsoil dry air filter I haven't cleaned in probably 3 years.. Fuck man
bB7zraw.jpg

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I just realized the Boss is probably overdue for a fuel filter. It's been 17k miles. It's also time for an oil change. It's been to an AutoX, 2 dragstrip test n tunes, a road trip to the tail of the dragon, and driven to work a few times since the last oil change. It's been about 4,000 miles, but driven relatively hard for most of them.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I dont really change the oil in the Honda. I just add to it when it stops hitting vtec. I never put the summer tires back on. I wash it once a year....its probably due for a new fuel filter and air filter but I HAVE changed the plugs / wires within a yearish.

What else...it needs brakes.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The amp stopped working like.......last winter? :rofl: Finally swapped in the amp [MENTION=1909]utryd2[/MENTION] gave me awhile back. And the only reason that happened was b/c I had it in the car when I was at [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION]s and we were drinking and I wanted to be productive.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I just realized the Boss is probably overdue for a fuel filter. It's been 17k miles. It's also time for an oil change. It's been to an AutoX, 2 dragstrip test n tunes, a road trip to the tail of the dragon, and driven to work a few times since the last oil change. It's been about 4,000 miles, but driven relatively hard for most of them.

I thought the BOSS had the lifetime in-tank filter like us lowly Coyote guys... not that I wouldn't feel better if it was changed often like the old ones...

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
T/A needs all kinds of maintenance work. Oil change, it leaks like a sieve. Needs a new radiator cap, rear speakers, pass side window needs an alignment, drivers need a motor and I have to get the hood repaired and painted.

The Escape gets regular oil changes and I just changes the sway bar end links.

Paint maintenance is what gets neglects most by me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info