The Mustang isn't the only thing pushing this guy's insides in

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
When will these idiots learn.

https://jalopnik.com/video-showing-dealer-employees-joyriding-a-customers-fo-1832206206

Pretty long video, I skipped around.

https://youtu.be/Ufwfnwkx4d4

Apparently speaking about the car’s acceleration—one of the employees replies: “You feel it though. It’s pushing my insides in.” Then, at about 10:30 comes what seems like the biggest acceleration pull on the recording. The vehicle occupants all yell with excitement as the car reaches an indicated speed of 75 mph.
The Judge and the Lawyer's are going to be pushing this guy's insides in pretty far once they get through with him.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I can see asking for a new clutch, but the tires/brakes and salary seemed a bit much. For $380, I'd rather leave the video out there on social media for all to see.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Reaction score
Good idea to keep the data consistent by doing it down the same block too.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
If you listened to the way they talked, you could tell they weren't terribly smart.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
IIRC, didn't we go through like a few months where all these dash cam videos were popping up and showing what dealers were doing?

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
I was a parts guy at the time. I was upfront talking with the sales manager about my terminator and his GN. Those two come in (and as you see from the video), they do all that. The sales guy comes up and starts telling us about what had happened etc. I honestly don't recall the outcome etc. I just know that every manager was PISSED. The owners even got involved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom