🏍️ The Motorcycle Thread

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
A friend was having wind buffeting problems around his head with his '22 SG despite trying a few different windshields. Seems like he solved it with some fork deflectors. Any issues for you?
Not really. Well not enough that I really get bothered by it. I hear the Klockwerks windshield are the solution to all that. I may get one if I plan on doing super long ride. But yeah overall, I really don't get too bothered. Also I'm only 5/8-5/9 so I'm short.

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
They picked up the Heritage earlier, flat rear tire.
It will be fixed soon.

I feel so alone.

20220517_215136.jpg

Reactions: Aron

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Yeah I was reading into it and I should probably just go do the tests at the DMV. The basic riding course would be a waste of a day for me.
You will do fine on the test at the dmv, I took the written on a lunch break and went back the next day and took the driving test, I was in my early 20’s with not much street riding experience but a lot of off road riding

Reactions: b00sted

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I got a ride tech moto stick on mount. They 3d print custom mounts for your specific helmet, so it fits perfect.
Good deal!

On my track bike I have a RAM mount that I use with a 1/4-20 screw through the fairing where the mirror would go.

Also have the suction cup mount which works ridiculously well. That works on the fuel tank (air box cover), front fender, etc.

Reactions: bikrboy128

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Tried out my gopro mount this morning. Man this hero 10 shoots great 4k footage. Youtube compression is crazy though. Didn't turn off traction control, so the traction control was fighting the wheelie/spinning of the rear tire. I gotta get better meat on this thing

Send me the original 4K video from the camera and I’ll add in some telemetry for you. Has to be the original file though, not pulled through the go pro app, or open/saved in any way. For whatever reason it’ll strip the metadata out.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Tried out my gopro mount this morning. Man this hero 10 shoots great 4k footage. Youtube compression is crazy though. Didn't turn off traction control, so the traction control was fighting the wheelie/spinning of the rear tire. I gotta get better meat on this thing

Some examples…open the playlist and look for my onboard footage.

Thread Info