🏍️ The Motorcycle Thread

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I like motorcycles and shooting. So probably gonna check this out later tonight:
355 bike show.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I took the bike up to the Lake Villa area due to me having to stop at the indian dealer. On my way there and back, I got a ton of compliments when stopped. Do y'all get a lot of compliments when out?
Every once in a while if I’m on the cruiser. It looks like every other 20 year old Fat Boy rice burning clone, lol

Reactions: VenomInside

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I took the bike up to the Lake Villa area due to me having to stop at the indian dealer. On my way there and back, I got a ton of compliments when stopped. Do y'all get a lot of compliments when out?
I’ve have a few people stop and talk to me when they see the bmw symbol and complement/ask me about the bike, sort of why I like obscure stuff they either don’t know or they have a half chub when they see it

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
So, random question. Are motorcycle warranties just as good (sarcasm) as vehicle ones? I had gone to the Indian dealer to get something looked at and they said that it might not be covered. Not to mention, basically instead of them (indian) trying to prove the part or issue was their fault, I have to basically prove it wasn’t my fault. The fuck? This is with two different dealers. So basically, I can just wipe my ass with any warranty.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
After watching numerous CAM, tune exhaust video today, I just got off the bike and did what I think is the right thing. Ordered Rinehart slip on's and the SE tune.

115 torque, way better sound and I keep my warranty.

The 126 average torque off cam, 2-1 pipe , dyno jet flush my warranty tune for an easy $2,000 more just did not seem like the right thing to do.

Soon, no more stock exhaust

:fy:

20210819_155235.jpg

Thread Info