Drag to reposition cover

The Motorcycle Thread

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Scout Bobber is a cool bike and fun to ride, but after riding them both the Chief is just a bit more practical

OP
Spivitz

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Aron Aron

I really am happy Man
No need for cams, pipe or bumping displacement :bigthumb:

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, the Harley life is a lot different than the sportbike scene for sure. Sportbikes you do a couple bolt ons like exhaust, filter, tune, maybe some different turn signals and a windscreen and done. I can't leave this fucking Street Glide alone. More mods coming.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
Just did a translogic quickshifter on the z900. I'd highly recommend it to anyone that wants to feel like Rossi on the streets. :rofl: Shifts are now lighting fast and so crisp

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
MT10 had a factory quickshifter on it. Lots of fun. Had I kept it I would have switched it to an FTECU which would have added autoblipper.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
MT10 had a factory quickshifter on it. Lots of fun. Had I kept it I would have switched it to an FTECU which would have added autoblipper.
How was the 1-2 shift on part throttle? Mine seems a little jerky unless I'm up in the revs/harder on the throttle. All the other gears are butter though. I can change the interupt and the shift force, so I might play around with that to get it a little smoother

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
It wasn't bad at any rpm as long as you were on the throttle hard. Even at light throttle it was ok but you don't want to use a qs at low rpm

OP
Spivitz

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Buell is bringing out a new bike, sort of. It's not Erik Buell, just the name, and it's based off of the 2014 1190RX model. Basically the same bike with slightly different fairings and exhaust. Engine is exactly the same. Not that it's a bad engine, just seven years old now.

Make sure the Ad-blockers are on.
Come buy our 7 year old bike for more than a current generation anything.

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Reaction score
I had a 2018 Tuono 1100 Factory. Hands down the best sport bike I ever owned. They are simply amazing machines!
That's about how long I've been eyeing one for haha. The dealer network in Illinois has literally disappeared, as far as I know there isn't an Aprilia dealer in the whole state. So far this thing is incredible.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
That's about how long I've been eyeing one for haha. The dealer network in Illinois has literally disappeared, as far as I know there isn't an Aprilia dealer in the whole state. So far this thing is incredible.
Yeah, when I bought mine I think there were 2 dealers. I got mine in St. Charles but I saw they do not sell Aprilia anymore. You will absolutely love the thing. I do miss mine from time to time.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Man, I completely forgot about this brand. I remember lusting after them and Ducati's at MCC.

My friend had an RSV1000R that got laid down up in Wisconsinland near Lake Geneva. Total write off. But it was a blast to ride.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom