Cam
Pipe
Tune

Not that big of a difference IMO

A 2-1 exhaust will get you more powa and tq

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
I took the bike up to the Lake Villa area due to me having to stop at the indian dealer. On my way there and back, I got a ton of compliments when stopped. Do y'all get a lot of compliments when out?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I took the bike up to the Lake Villa area due to me having to stop at the indian dealer. On my way there and back, I got a ton of compliments when stopped. Do y'all get a lot of compliments when out?
Every once in a while if I’m on the cruiser. It looks like every other 20 year old Fat Boy rice burning clone, lol

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’ve have a few people stop and talk to me when they see the bmw symbol and complement/ask me about the bike, sort of why I like obscure stuff they either don’t know or they have a half chub when they see it

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
So, random question. Are motorcycle warranties just as good (sarcasm) as vehicle ones? I had gone to the Indian dealer to get something looked at and they said that it might not be covered. Not to mention, basically instead of them (indian) trying to prove the part or issue was their fault, I have to basically prove it wasn’t my fault. The fuck? This is with two different dealers. So basically, I can just wipe my ass with any warranty.

OP
Spivitz

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
VenomInside VenomInside

If you did nothing to void your warranty they will honor it. Sometimes you have to be a bit stern like asking to speak with their Boss or maybe their Boss's Boss.

I'm not suggesting you will not or did not raise your issue up the flag pole, but if it's valid, needed and will save you money then

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
What kinda bullshit is that?

Was the thing you were getting looked at possibly caused by abuse? A wear item?

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I had something warrantied on my HD with no questions asked. Actually 2 things, but one of them the dealer damaged. It sucked that I had an issue, but the customer service was top notch.

OP
Spivitz

Spivitz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Aron Aron

All is good Man, actually just got back from a ride

:bigthumb:

OP
Spivitz

Spivitz

Donating Member
Reaction score
After watching numerous CAM, tune exhaust video today, I just got off the bike and did what I think is the right thing. Ordered Rinehart slip on's and the SE tune.

115 torque, way better sound and I keep my warranty.

The 126 average torque off cam, 2-1 pipe , dyno jet flush my warranty tune for an easy $2,000 more just did not seem like the right thing to do.

Soon, no more stock exhaust

:fy:

20210819_155235.jpg

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Neutral is a bitch to find on M8 models. It's gotten easier for me now that it's well broken in. Mike said it got quite a bit easier for him after switching to Redline fluids.

OP
Spivitz

Spivitz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Aron Aron

Yup, it was a total Bitch brand new.
Almost 2500 miles on and it's getting better

:fy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom