Donating Member
Reaction score

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
SpeedSpeak2me SpeedSpeak2me

I Think it's pretty cool
I'm kind of impartial on it. I like that they're trying something new, which is better, but now their "entry level" bike is $15,000, unless you want one with a full frame and 30-40 year old engine tech. BMW, which is a premium brand didn't even try to make their entry level bikes that expensive.

Will it save Harley? Who knows. At least they dropped the price of the Live Wire, but you're still talking over $20,000 for a niche bike with limited range. The Zero bikes do the same for thousands less.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I think they priced it 3-5k too high which is typical for Harley. This is supposed to compete with the scouts which are around 10k.

Also single disc front brake with 120hp lol

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
There is no doubt in my mind that this is The Motor Company's "come at me" to the Indian Scout Bobber. Hit or miss I don't know, but I wanna ride it and compare to the bobber.

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Reaction score
Harley has made a bike with no true market. I get that this completes with the Scout but a base Scout is 9k, and fully optioned is around 12k. This almost slots in comparison wise between the FTR and Scout.

They also have just taken the price of their outgoing "entry" level Sportster and jacked it up by about 5k. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for some of these product meetings lol.

OP
Spivitz

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm sure those pipes will roast the thigh

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Took mine to the dealer first thing this morning for a warranty repair. They did a fine job, got me in and out in about an hour.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Did a little ride out to Sheridan for a Bloody Mary this morning before it got hot.

Also, my new tires arrived after being out of stock for the last few months. I'm replacing the Pirelli Scorpion STR Rally tires with Dunlop Mutant Crossovers. Not as offroad looking as the Scorpions, and more of a 90/10 tire that should be quieter, better on pavement, last a bit longer (my rear is nearly done at 5300 miles), and still have some mild dirt/gravel ability. I got them through Cycle Gear so I could take advantage of their $25 per tire mounting fee (Schaumburg location only around here, so far).

review: https://overlandmag.com/features/dunlop-mutant-tyre-review/

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
This would be my luck when I left for work last night no chance of rain, I leave to ride home at 6am

5AC23761-E9B2-4C56-B413-CFA8746C49C3.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom