Drag to reposition cover

The Motorcycle Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
I really like that, except for the engine sitting in front of the body. Looks strange to me...
Yeah, it is strange, and the Morgans can be ordered to your specs for color/materials. Think of the weight distribution with the engine hanging out over the front axle.. You could do a peg-leg peel for daaayyyyyys!

Top Gear had one on it...

Dan00Hawk

Reaction score
This just makes me want to watch Top Gear episodes all over again. So good! I want a show like that but with motorcycles. Does that exist?

Yeah, it is strange, and the Morgans can be ordered to your specs for color/materials. Think of the weight distribution with the engine hanging out over the front axle.. You could do a peg-leg peel for daaayyyyyys!

Top Gear had one on it...

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
This just makes me want to watch Top Gear episodes all over again. So good! I want a show like that but with motorcycles. Does that exist?
I haven't seen anything similar to that with bikes, unfortunately. I ended up going back and watching that whole episode. Those were some good times.

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
Triumph just announced the new 2021 line up. I hate cross posting to Jalopnik, but the author summed it up nice. The Triumph media release is a lot to digest:

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of bobbers, but I am really a fan of theirs. Schwwwwing!

1614105390164.png
2021 Triumph Bonneville Bobber.jpg

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Triumph just announced the new 2021 line up. I hate cross posting to Jalopnik, but the author summed it up nice. The Triumph media release is a lot to digest:

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of bobbers, but I am really a fan of theirs. Schwwwwing!

View attachment 81846
Was just looking at those

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
So it's what, maybe 40° with shit all over the roads (salt), and I've heard at least three excessively loud harleys go past, and like two or three crotch rockets winding the engine out.

Um, fuck that.

OP
Spivitz

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom