🏍️ The Motorcycle Thread

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I did a thing...... Since I sold my Aprilia and run mousses in my dirt tires (not very street friendly), I still need my hooligan fix. And let me tell you, she is a wheelie ripper!!! Just put a supermoto setup on the 500. This thing is an absolute riot!!!

View attachment 68490

Man.... I need one...

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1MEANGT

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I did a thing...... Since I sold my Aprilia and run mousses in my dirt tires (not very street friendly), I still need my hooligan fix. And let me tell you, she is a wheelie ripper!!! Just put a supermoto setup on the 500. This thing is an absolute riot!!!

View attachment 68490
BRING THIS MF TO THE TRACK NEXT YEAR

• Love

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
View attachment 68717

Autobahn is 30 mins from your house. You could ride the bike there and be home 7 hours later
It is over an hour and this is no highway bike..........lol Besides Mr. Angry, how many trips have you joined us on? Did you buy a dirt bike yet? Oh, because your time is limited too. Not my fault you went track only.;)

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
It's like 60-75 minutes for me, but I've lost interest in the track. I guess the bigger thing is having to get up so early to find a spot, unload, and get tech'd. I am not a morning person.

When I go to RA I'll drive up the night before and catch a few zzzz's in the area by the front gate.

Thread Info