🏍️ The Motorcycle Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yeah in a group. @aronwas leading on his MT-10. There was a red CBR, my Burple warrior, 1MEANGT 1MEANGT on his glide and my dad and his buddy on a road king and road glide.

I saw the Husky and I was like I wonder if thats Dan00Hawk Dan00Hawk ? Don't see many of them on the road.
That's a decent sized group, not too large.

Any talk of riding tomorrow? After I opted to not to the WI ride to Lake Geneva I don't think Aron likes me, LOL

I should have gone out, doing yard work today and I ended up almost burning my riding mower to the ground. Need to shop for a new engine now. :(

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I'm probably stuck doing family and yard things on Sunday since I was out for a few hours today, but may try to head to C&C in the morning (50/50 shot if I make it).

I saw so many bikes out, that it's tough for me to place where I would've passed by that group. :p

That plane is along Rt 71 in Norway, out west of Rt 47, south of 52.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I'm probably stuck doing family and yard things on Sunday since I was out for a few hours today, but may try to head to C&C in the morning (50/50 shot if I make it).

I saw so many bikes out, that it's tough for me to place where I would've passed by that group. :p

That plane is along Rt 71 in Norway, out west of Rt 47, south of 52.
71, thank you. I knew I went past it recently. Did it on the way back from Peoria a month or so ago.

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
After I opted to not to the WI ride to Lake Geneva I don't think Aron likes me, LOL

I don't even know you, so what makes you think I don't like you? I will say, though I don't like many people, and if you're going to keep assuming things about me, you're not making a very strong case for yourself either. ;)

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
Well the bike is cleaned up, and the title is in hand! I dropped the price $500 on CL just to see if that starts any action. If anyone from here wants it though, I am all ears :)

20200815_130846-X4.jpg

The bags look better now, we just out on some leather conditioner before the pic. Its always blotchy looking when you first wipe them down, then they even out.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Let's find some nice twisty bits of road away from traffic, I'll set up with my DSLR and take all the shots you want. The most it'll cost is a decent cheeseburger, and maybe a scoop of ice cream for dessert, which everyone can pool their money for.
Burlington "twisties" wouldnt be bad.

Reactions: 1MEANGT

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
Damn, calumet harley davidson in munster is closing. Been there 27 years. I figured they'd be faring OK with the powersports frenzy going on right now

Unless they had a lot of used inventory they were definitely hurting this year. New inventory at a lot of dealers is slim, showrooms half empty. HD closed down for a few months and then were only running at 30%.

Thread Info