Drag to reposition cover

BUILD The millenium 3800 turbobird

OP
RdRnnR

RdRnnR

wannabe racecar builder
Reaction score
Ya know...I could drop the k members on these things or just pull the pipes and put this stuff back on the red car alot more easily and have a decent bottom end t tops and cable throttle body. Knowing what I do now and being able to focus on it more I'm pretty confident that I can sort it out and while the t5 wouldn't be great for drags it'd be fine for a dyno queen street car. And I like the 98 os a lil better anyway for the throttle reset and single bank capability.

Then maybe put this one on that wrecked gmt800 frame whenever that dude gets that here.

OP
RdRnnR

RdRnnR

wannabe racecar builder
Reaction score
I mean I'll dump a quart of 75w140 in it to shut it up long enough to make a decent hit lol. I'm just tryin to get some other shit done and decide what direction to go I think z could be brought back to life in a week easy. Swappin k members not so much cuz I'll find too much other shit to dick with in between :ROFLMAO:

OP
RdRnnR

RdRnnR

wannabe racecar builder
Reaction score
Exactly lol. I kinda miss the crazy of the red car anyway maybe I'll just scoot this one as a roller and go on with life

OP
RdRnnR

RdRnnR

wannabe racecar builder
Reaction score
Also don't be surprised if I'm last minute crashing through the gates like the kool-aid man with z open loop slobberin off the downpipe with no interior :ROFLMAO: like don't count on it. But that's the goal for the moment.

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
Be aware that if you know what your Center section housing is you can typically get a rebuild kit and all you really need to do is make sure that you clock the compressor wheel in the same spot on the turbine shaft.

OP
RdRnnR

RdRnnR

wannabe racecar builder
Reaction score
Be aware that if you know what your Center section housing is you can typically get a rebuild kit and all you really need to do is make sure that you clock the compressor wheel in the same spot on the turbine shaft.
That was kinda the plan eventually. I'm just gonna knock the dirty ebay t70 back on for now lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom