Netflix The Midnight Club

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Bitch dont even get me started on TXR. I yearn for the days of printing out 40 pages of downloaded FAQ's detailing every condition that must be met to race every rival in that game :LOL:
I never downloaded guides or anything. Just winged it and struggled until I could get further. Lol. But that was one of my favorite games when it was released.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So I don't know if I'm going back in after 3ish episodes.

It's like a teenage poppy 'Are You Afraid of The Dark". And not really in a good way. It's something that if Bae started it and I walked in a few times on it I'd be like "why are you watching this poppy garbage"

Also it's half just blasting 90s music so they are tryna play on that too. It's weird to blast a old song for 13 seconds then almost shut it down completely going into a scene.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So I don't know if I'm going back in after 3ish episodes.

It's like a teenage poppy 'Are You Afraid of The Dark". And not really in a good way. It's something that if Bae started it and I walked in a few times on it I'd be like "why are you watching this poppy garbage"

Also it's half just blasting 90s music so they are tryna play on that too. It's weird to blast a old song for 13 seconds then almost shut it down completely going into a scene.

Yeah, I knew it was going to be geared more toward a younger demo.

But i'll still check it out

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And cancelled.

Think I have like.....1 or 2 episodes left? I'll probably finish it at some point. I thought it was an OK series, once you get past the fact that the only reason they're all together is because they're all terminally ill children :ROFLMAO: Great premise for a show!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info