May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Me waiting for Monday:

tenor.gif

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Two McDonalds by me have the McRib but they don’t have the banners up (advertise), nor does the McRib Finder app have them listed.

Appears McDs stores do a soft open when bring in new or reintroducing products.

They then advertise when the product becomes operational.

Bottom line, when visiting the store, ask...

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Had 2 more today. Tried the one over by my house today. The service there is absolutely horrible, but the mcribs were good. Not too many onions piled on, and they sauced the hell out of them.

But the girl that took my order was probably all of 4 feet tall and looked like she was 11. I told her I wanted 2 mcribs and she looked at me like I was speaking chinese. What? I'll take 2 mcribs please. You mean.... tenders? No. Mc. Ribs. Then she had to run back and forth 3 or 4 times asking if they had mcribs before she could finally get someone to answer her, and then she had to be shown on the register how to ring them up. I already checked on the app before I went over there, and they came up at that location, so I wasn't leaving without them.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I just had one earlier today and it was very cleanly made, no mess really at all. I am not a fan of BBQ sauce, so I knew I wouldn't "like" it, but what I didn't like the most was the texture of the "meat". Personally, if I am eating at Mcdonalds, I'd much rather snag 2-3 Mcdoubles and eat them like a savage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info