Disney+ The Mandalorian

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Seeing Ahmed get to shine after all the shit he put up was fantastic.

That really was awesome. finally just watched this episode.

Also was I the only one rooting for the dragon? :ROFLMAO: When they killed it I was like "oh great now you just made 3 more orphans" But then it was nice to see they took them in. Wonder if they'll come back later when they're grown up more.

Pretty decent episode, even tho we went from the longest episode of the season last episode, to the shortest one this episode.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I mean, she is worthy of staring at.

She also happens to be a phenomenal actress so she’s great to watch for multiple reasons.

I liked the last episode, very little wasted time. The action sequences were top notch. I wonder of the “gather the Mandalorians” task will lead her to Sabine and Ashoka.

I really hope the Ashoka show does well with Sabine Wren’s character. Well, the whole rebel cast in general actually. Even zeb, my least favorite character.

Reactions: Huggerorange73

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I cant figure out how to do the spoiler tag on this. If that's considered a spoiler
Use either of these in the menu bar. If you're on mobile you'll have to use the three vertical dots (sub menu) to show them.
1680221421552.png

The one on the left creates a spoiler tag, which you can name. The one on the right blurs/obscures the text (inline).

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Use either of these in the menu bar. If you're on mobile you'll have to use the three vertical dots (sub menu) to show them.
View attachment 157263

The one on the left creates a spoiler tag, which you can name. The one on the right blurs/obscures the text (inline).
Yeah I tried that and nothing was happening. I'll try again next time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info