Disney+ The Mandalorian

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So once again, we have a Pedro Pascal led show, that in it's 3rd episode of the season diverges WILDLY from the "main" plot and gives a 58 minute (longest of the season so far, the premiere was only like 37 friggin minutes) episode where himself and the other main characters only feature in MAYBE 10 minutes of the episode, if that.

Wheres the uproar!!! :ROFLMAO:

The opening dogfight was fucking AWESOME tho, and I cranked the shit out of my surround for that. And I loved the rest of the episode too. Tho if they're going to retcon the whole Palpatine clone thing they really need to to just get on with it. Between this show and bad batch they're really starting to drag it all out.

Also, someone needs to tell these people that they're allowed to put light into some scenes. I can't watch this show during the day, I can't see shit.

I normally don't have an issue w/ the brightness levels, but the last episode when he was going thru the caves, even I thought it was just a bit ridiculous.

Also

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So once again, we have a Pedro Pascal led show, that in it's 3rd episode of the season diverges WILDLY from the "main" plot and gives a 58 minute (longest of the season so far, the premiere was only like 37 friggin minutes) episode where himself and the other main characters only feature in MAYBE 10 minutes of the episode, if that.

Wheres the uproar!!! :ROFLMAO:

The opening dogfight was fucking AWESOME tho, and I cranked the shit out of my surround for that. And I loved the rest of the episode too. Tho if they're going to retcon the whole Palpatine clone thing they really need to to just get on with it. Between this show and bad batch they're really starting to drag it all out.

I normally don't have an issue w/ the brightness levels, but the last episode when he was going thru the caves, even I thought it was just a bit ridiculous.

Also

I have zero issues with bad batch so far. Every episode has moved the ball forward plot wise. Some of those plots seemed like side stories dealing with Syd. But I think those are going to be more important than at first glance.

The empire episodes have all focused on crosshair and clones in general, and are a significantly darker theme.

To me, Bad Batch this season is doing what Clone Wars and Rebels have done, bringing incredibly deep and mature themes to what seems to be The surface to be a show for children. These episodes are scattered among more lighthearted episodes.

I have zero issues with bad batch so far. Every episode has moved the ball forward plot wise. Some of those plots seemed like side stories dealing with Syd. But I think those are going to be more important than at first glance.

The empire episodes have all focused on crosshair and clones in general, and are a significantly darker theme.

To me, Bad Batch this season is doing what Clone Wars and Rebels have done, bringing incredibly deep and mature themes to what seems to be The surface to be a show for children. These episodes are scattered among more lighthearted episodes.
I'm sure the syd stuff will lead to something eventually, but it's frustrating when the crosshair episodes have been phenomenal.

Lmao thought this was the BB thread.

I def am consistently having trouble seeing on both shows. Guess I gotta start watching at night.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
FB_IMG_1679158999220.jpg

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
This season I have really enjoyed how the Black Sabre has really frustrated him when using it. I loved how he couldn't wield it except in the last possible second before he would die. And then he could block or thrust it. But then she picks it up and goes all jedi with it ! lol And that dog fight was really good stuff. I just keep looking forward to what's next.

Reactions: AnimalMother316

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
This season I have really enjoyed how the Black Sabre has really frustrated him when using it. I loved how he couldn't wield it except in the last possible second before he would die. And then he could block or thrust it. But then she picks it up and goes all jedi with it ! lol And that dog fight was really good stuff. I just keep looking forward to what's next.
Lot of people on the FB pages were talking about this. Saying that creature effectively beat Mando and took the dark Saber. Then Bo Katan beat the creature and took the dark Saber. Technically making Bo Katan the rightful wielder. Will be interesting to see how they address that.

• Wow
Reactions: Aircal
Lot of people on the FB pages were talking about this. Saying that creature effectively beat Mando and took the dark Saber. Then Bo Katan beat the creature and took the dark Saber. Technically making Bo Katan the rightful wielder. Will be interesting to see how they address that.
Are you referring to the cyborg guy?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info