Disney+ The Mandalorian

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
619209efde44c85263a108bcce5929ab.gif

Man they are going all out here. Once Ahsoka was confirmed I wondered if we'd see Sabine........ God I hope they can pull this off.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Having just finished Mandalorian, It was okay. That said, its infinitely better than the shit that is the "New Trilogy".

Mostly, I don't get the internets love for the "Baby Yoda". Its not Yoda, despite hearing all the conjecture the first episode makes that abundantly clearly with a few lines of dialogue. Empire credits don't spend. New Republic mentioned several times.

The later announcements for Ahsoka and Bo-Katan also confirm this.

I really, really want to be excited for the introduction of a live action Ahsoka. But holding in reserve for now.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Having just finished Mandalorian, It was okay. That said, its infinitely better than the shit that is the "New Trilogy".

Mostly, I don't get the internets love for the "Baby Yoda". Its not Yoda, despite hearing all the conjecture the first episode makes that abundantly clearly with a few lines of dialogue. Empire credits don't spend. New Republic mentioned several times.

The later announcements for Ahsoka and Bo-Katan also confirm this.

I really, really want to be excited for the introduction of a live action Ahsoka. But holding in reserve for now.
Baby Yodas memes are better than Baby Yoda on screen. And no its perfectly laid out this is not Yoda.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Lead Pipe Lead Pipe

UPDATED: The potential trailer dates have been updated by our source. Here are the potential events where The Mandalorian Season 2 trailer will hit:

Game 2, Aug. 20: Trail Blazers vs. Lakers | 9 p.m. ET on ESPN
Game 3, Aug. 22: Lakers vs Trailer Blazers | 8:30 p.m. ET on ABC

Thread Info