Disney+ The Mandalorian

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Like Mook, I’ve been disappointed with with image quality. My best results are without HDR, which on my TCL I have to go into a secret code menu. For some reason the encoding looks effed and colors washed out. This happened on Amazon Prime TV too, but only for TCLs and how they processed HDR. Amazon eventually took down their HDR support for our TV’s, updated, and it was good. From my TCL P607

E2619DE7-A0D4-444E-8EE2-B88266BD76AB.jpeg

Last edited:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
SPOILERS

Simplistically written episode.

Can I feed him? Sure.

Can I play with him? Sure. (Emmy level writing and acting there)

OK, here's the plan. The bad guy is going to walk up and step in this hole because he doesn't have any sensors at all...

Alternate, real ending:

Bot is already in range, doesn't step up and levels the village to soften it up like any better than half witted invaders would do. Invaders torture, rape, kill.

It's like a group of teenagers from Comicon put together this episode except they probably would have done it better.

Premier intro show for a billionaire company's new streaming service? Maybe it's being aimed at kids because it's Disney?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Aside from all that, when he says his parents were killed, and Mandalorians took him in, are we to think that hes not really a true mandalorian, but just raised by them?

And on another nerd note, I can't believe they had a Loth-cat in this episode! I think thats the first time one of those has appeared outside of the cartoon. Also makes me wonder how it got there, since I thought those were only native to Lothal... :unsure:

Thread Info