Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Episode 2 was SO much better than the premiere. Video was for more acceptable, audio was...still meh but whatever.

The dialog is still awful tho...I dont know if its the delivery of Pascal or the lines themselves but whenever he speaks, I have to cringe. Who would have thought the title character would be the weakest part of the show so far?

That aside, this is the show I was hoping for. I'm fully on board now.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
My son came home for the weekend and subscribed....yay!!! Watched both episodes

I am a Star Wars diehard so I love everything Star Wars. I agree with Mook on some things. I thought some of the scenes were too dark like GOT andother scenes like the landscapes looked fantastic. File that under budget cuts. I feel like the story is missing something. I blame it on it being a series. I prefer a structured movie with plot, character development, and a turning point to bring it all together with a colossal ending. Series like this give out the info on a need to know basis and leave you with teasers to come back. Will definitely watch now that it’s free for me!

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I agree at Pascals voice being cringeworthy. But i think the problem is were all expecting him to sound like Fett.

and thats not yoda...he dead
I was thinking this could actually be Yoda, and that he finds a way back and is reborn. Buttttt I think this takes place like 5 years after RotJ which is like 25 years before the sequel movies. Oh well. That would have been a fun theory.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
FB_IMG_1574089160534.jpeg

Reactions: 03GTGreen

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I was thinking this could actually be Yoda, and that he finds a way back and is reborn. Buttttt I think this takes place like 5 years after RotJ which is like 25 years before the sequel movies. Oh well. That would have been a fun theory.

Could still be Yoda, but more in terms of a clone versus reincarnation.

Reactions: Sprayin

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
One thing that is still bothering me, is the overall video quality. I'm watching streams on Hulu (Silicon Valley right now for example) and the stream is infinitely better than Disney's....granted this is only in (I'm assuming 1080) but still....far cleaner, less visual compression, etc.

So weird.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
One thing that is still bothering me, is the overall video quality. I'm watching streams on Hulu (Silicon Valley right now for example) and the stream is infinitely better than Disney's....granted this is only in (I'm assuming 1080) but still....far cleaner, less visual compression, etc.

So weird.

100-percent agree. I’m disappointed in the video quality at the moment. All of the UHD/4K content looks upscaled or barely improved, compared with Netflix, YouTube or Amazon Prime when the content was on those channels.

Reactions: Mook
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info