TV The Mandalorian [Disney+]

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Well. We have an Ezra Bridger for the Ahsoka tv show.

I really, really want the comms officer to be an undercover Sabine Wren. The actresses background in martial arts makes sense for someone to portray Sabine. AndSabine has gone undercover in rebels. So it makes perfect sense for her character to do so.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Don't know who that actor is, but I am still excite for any news. And I agree. It would be such a shame if that chick was not Sabine hiding in plain sight the whole time.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I applaud their commitment and ingenuity.

From the Jalopnik article:
There is already more Mandalorian merchandise out there than anyone needs, but it’s still not enough for fans like Ayaal “JustAyaal” Fedorov, a Russian cosplayer and maker who decided a full-sized replica of the series’ spaceship pays better homage to the Star Wars show than a half-assed Baby Yoda board game or alien-shaped breakfast cereal.

Rather than content themselves with spray painting a couple of cardboard boxes silver on their way to a fan convention, Fedorov and his pals spent the last few months constructing a 45-foot long, 13-foot tall replica of the show’s Razor Crest ship. In a video from Reuters, Fedorov says he decided to make the ship after “[watching] the first season of The Mandalorian with the guys” and deciding, in a historic “dudes rock” moment, that he needed “to build the starship” he saw on screen.

Fedorov documented the building process over on his Instagram page, showing how the ship has gone from a wooden frame to one of the most impressive, large-scale replicas we’ve ever seen. Clips and photos from his account show the immense level of attention put toward creating its faithfully reconstructed cockpit, which includes a Baby Yoda seat and controls that can even be turned on and used to manipulate parts of the ship. There’s no word yet as to whether the replica ship’s holds smells authentically of lizard eggs and the powerful stench of long-unwashed space armor, but we see no reason to doubt that these details would be present along with the rest.

The ship is now docked in a park in Yakutsk, Russia, where it stands ready to defend itself from vicious alien monsters, up to and including the fearsome, litigation-happy lawyers of Planet Disney who might arrive to claim copyright infringement. We don’t know what it will get up to in the meantime, but Fedorov’s posted some solid pictures of the ship, including costumed photo shoots.

Instagram links:

GLADIATOR

Drink G Fuel
Donating Member
Reaction score
My son went to Colorado and found this awesome mural. It’s Fn huge!
06CFAAAC-7710-4E6B-AB1C-EFD20327EEB3.jpeg

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
21 Emmy nominations for it, tying for the most nominations of any show this year.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Lots of little stuff, but it hit the big ones too.

Outstanding Drama Series
Outstanding Supporting Actor Drama - Giancarlo Esposito
Outstanding Guest Actor x2 - Timothy Olyphant & Carl Weathers
Outstanding Writing Drama
Outstanding Directing Drama

A few more too.

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
theyre giving out awards for guest actors? :rofl:

outstanding writing :bowrofl:

I can get behind directing and gus, tho. I love Olyphant but I felt he was wasted.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
theyre giving out awards for guest actors? :rofl:

outstanding writing :bowrofl:

I can get behind directing and gus, tho. I love Olyphant but I felt he was wasted.
I still don't understand why you love to hate the show. This is your worst TV take by far.

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I have been critical of the show from day 1. My story hasnt changed...why you're still trying to figure this out confuses me just as much as your confusion about me.

Its poorly written, generally poorly acted and is carried by a puppet and throwbacks to the original trilogy. For every awesome scene, there are about 3 shit ones. I watch it because its Star Wars but I'm not jizzing at the end of every episode like the rest of the internet.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have been critical of the show from day 1. My story hasnt changed...why you're still trying to figure this out confuses me just as much as your confusion about me.

Its poorly written, generally poorly acted and is carried by a puppet and throwbacks to the original trilogy. For every awesome scene, there are about 3 shit ones. I watch it because its Star Wars but I'm not jizzing at the end of every episode like the rest of the internet.

It has better writing, acting, and production than almost everything else with the Star Wars name on it.

It's carried more by throwbacks to the prequels and the cartoons than it is to the originals.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
And I'm not saying that makes it better or anything. The thing that surprises me has always been how you criticize this show far more than the rest of Star Wars media, and this is objectively better than most of it.

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
But saying it has better writing than previous star wars material is like saying....my runny shits are not semi solid.

Lead Pipe

See what happens Larry
Reaction score
Mook Mook expects oscar worth writing for his Star Wars. The visuals are also shit.

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
And I'm not saying that makes it better or anything. The thing that surprises me has always been how you criticize this show far more than the rest of Star Wars media, and this is objectively better than most of it.
i'm fairly certain i shit all over eps 8 and 9. quite a bit.

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Mook Mook expects oscar worth writing for his Star Wars. The visuals are also shit.
the dolby vision implementation is....and i'm not the only one that shares that opinion. I'm fine with the rest of the visuals. Mostly.

huggerorange73

Slow C6 Guy
Reaction score

You left off the shitty picture quality.

huggerorange73

Slow C6 Guy
Reaction score
the dolby vision implementation is....and i'm not the only one that shares that opinion. I'm fine with the rest of the visuals. Mostly.

I suggest you take a trip out by me and watch it on my new OLED.

The picture is ridiculous.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
But saying it has better writing than previous star wars material is like saying....my runny shits are not semi solid.

This is the point though, you don't talk shit about the rest. You liked them to the point that you will watch all the rest of the things Star Wars.

i'm fairly certain i shit all over eps 8 and 9. quite a bit.

Who didn't? Those don't count, everyone on the planet hated those.

Top Bottom