Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, I can't help it.

Apparently spinning is still a good trick.

Also, it wasn't mentioned in the Easter egg video, but the imperial lieutenant who gives Moff Gideon the message looks familiar. Looked for her in the credits but not listed. Can't remember what show/movie I saw her in, and maybe that why I thought she was an Easter egg.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Found her. Don't know why she looks familiar. IMDB history doesn't show me anything I've seen before. She's confirmed as the Comms Officer in Mandalorian. So not important at all it seems. But I still don't know why she seems so familiar.

I found her because I just watched Westworld S3E2, and she's the EMT who gets shot at the beginning of e2.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Pretty sure I just have the bite the bullet and watch both CW and Rebels. There is apparently a ton of relevant content there. And I'll keep missing the significance.
Unfortunately,

Clone Wars has an issue in that the episodes were produced out of order. Mostly in reference to Domino Squad, which is the main set of Clones with more complete stories.

Season 1 also has more of the filler content episodes that don't really add to the narrative.

But by season 3, most everything is sorted out. The link below is nice because it'll take you directly to the Disney+ episodes. So you don't have to navigate.

On my Plex I just created a playlist with the episodes in proper order so that if I watch it again it'll be chronological.

As for Rebels? I liked it overall, but I did have serious issues with the childish antics they had some of the characters get up to early on. Particularly the Ezra/Chopper/Zeb character dynamics. Way too childish and annoying at times. Thankfully that disappears entirely I think by 2nd season.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I can't quite remember what season its in, but there is a arc where Ahsoka takes younglings for their first lightsaber crystal. I initially wanted to dismiss it as a side story, however. It features Hondo O'naka heavily. And GOD damned isn't he entertaining on screen ALL THE TIME.

Basically, if Hondo is on-screen, the episode is worth watching.

Or He is the most Interesting Man in the Star Wars Universe. He once beat Obiwan, Anakin, and Dooku 3 times in the same day.

Reactions: IDAFC21 and Aircal
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info