Drag to reposition cover

TV The Mandalorian [Disney+]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

Man they are going all out here. Once Ahsoka was confirmed I wondered if we'd see Sabine........ God I hope they can pull this off.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hm. I'm indifferent. I mean she DID voice the character in clone wars and rebels, so that will be nice.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Still bummed that Ashley Eckstein wasn't cast as Ahsoka for the live action. Would be nice to her the classic voice in the show.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Ashley Eckstein looks nothing like the brown chick in the cartoon.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Rosario is hotter anyway.

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
Aw dammit, now I'm gonna have to get a subscription to watch it. Or borrow someone's....

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Having just finished Mandalorian, It was okay. That said, its infinitely better than the shit that is the "New Trilogy".

Mostly, I don't get the internets love for the "Baby Yoda". Its not Yoda, despite hearing all the conjecture the first episode makes that abundantly clearly with a few lines of dialogue. Empire credits don't spend. New Republic mentioned several times.

The later announcements for Ahsoka and Bo-Katan also confirm this.

I really, really want to be excited for the introduction of a live action Ahsoka. But holding in reserve for now.

Aircal

Reaction score
Having just finished Mandalorian, It was okay. That said, its infinitely better than the shit that is the "New Trilogy".

Mostly, I don't get the internets love for the "Baby Yoda". Its not Yoda, despite hearing all the conjecture the first episode makes that abundantly clearly with a few lines of dialogue. Empire credits don't spend. New Republic mentioned several times.

The later announcements for Ahsoka and Bo-Katan also confirm this.

I really, really want to be excited for the introduction of a live action Ahsoka. But holding in reserve for now.
Baby Yodas memes are better than Baby Yoda on screen. And no its perfectly laid out this is not Yoda.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom