Amazon The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power [Amazon]

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
never thought id say i was enjoying rings of power more than game of thrones, but here we are. This latest episode was frickin fantastic. Really gave my sub a workout too

i have a hard time watching and not considering how much this show pales in comparison to game of thrones in character development in particular. it feels more like i'm watching a play.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Outside of
two lazy elves not taking the 3 seconds to check for the sword
I thought it was a really good episode.

Yeah thats the only thing that really bothered me about that episode

kid just basically says "i feel powerful when I use this thing thats been crafted by evil and I cant control myself" and the elf was like, welp here you go then, you should hang on to this! Now run along you little scamp! Dude can see for miles with clear vision but cant tell the difference between a fucking axe and a sword hilt and the fucking COMMANDER OF THE NORTHERN ARMIES is just like welp this checks out. He's carrying a thing thats wrapped up, SURELY thats the sword and doesnt need to be checked :LOL:

Other than that tho. Fantastic episode.

Mook Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I've struggling to stay awake watching ep5. There isn't a single interesting character on this show, let alone an interesting storyline.

At least when the brunette is on screen, her tits are sorta kind of maybe sorta out.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Finale is a must-watch if you have even just a passing interest in the show.

I could see that Halbrand was lining up as Sauron. The stranger I knew was not Sauron, it will be wild if he's Gandalf.
I didn't see Halbrand twist coming. But The Stranger being Gandalf, I thought that was a given? When they tried to make him Sauron at first, I wasn't buying it at all. That's 100% Gandalf.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
lol at that twitter thread in the video, pretty solid.

also, as someone who didn't read the books and all the lore - i find the show tolerable enough so far, but would find trying to put it comparatively at the level of game of thrones or peter jackson's movies as completely ridiculous. they are definitely not in the same class.

Reactions: AnimalMother316
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info