Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
First episode down....not sure what I think. It certainly didnt feel like a billion dollar show. A lot of noticeable CGI but I wouldnt say it really dragged any of the scenes down. The acting felt a bit flat though...

I did find myself checking to see how much time was left, just a lot of meaningless talking. Reminds me of the first two eps of Dragon. I might watch the second episode tonight or I might save it for over the weekend.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I kinda had the same thoughts. Felt WAY longer than an hour, and nothing all that interesting happened.....but......when you think about it thats pretty much par for the course for LOTR :ROFLMAO: With Jackson not involved tho you'd think they'd try and spice it up a little. Aside from some of the more noticeably bad CGI parts, it did look pretty amazing at least

will watch ep 2 tonight.....probably

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
I guess I’m enjoying it more than everyone else so far. Some of it is definitely slow but that’s expected. I mean the whole first movie was slow with so much character development and we still haven’t even seen enough to compare to the first movie being it was 3 hours long lol. I’ll keep watching, it’s better than anything else I’m watching right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info