How Dare You Greta GIF

Don't talk about Joel that way. Man is a LEGUND

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
It ended and I feel a bit unsatisfied….As others have said, spending over an hour on the Brokeback Mountain episode and then fizzling out like this just feels cheap and like they are out of material.

But with them taking out almost all the clicker and raider parts, they pretty much nailed the gameplay. So adding in those back stories felt appropriate, especially because they took out the part of you fighting the clickers with Bill from the game.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Was I the only one that was confused when Ashley Johnson was talking and kept thinking that was Ellie?

Overall I liked the show. All that REALLY needed to be done was maybe add 20 minutes to the finale but it still showed basically the cutscenes from the game if you take the exploration/combat out of it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well I wasn't sure if they were gonna be able to do it..............but they actually kinda did it. This finale was more or less ripped straight out of the game. god when they finally got to
the giraffe

scene :bowdown: I have been waiting for that scene the entire show.

And Bella's reaction to Joel at the end.........so great.

Overall, no this wasn't a PERFECT adaptation, but i mean. come on. It was pretty great. This was actually almost like therapy for me :LOL: been living with this shit for 10 years and I finally feel like I could stand to replay part 1 now.

But I am still years away from replaying part 2. Y'all better get ready.

Caleb515

Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Chicago, IL
Real Name
Caleb
Am I the only one who thought the ending kind of made Joel out to be a bad guy? Like he literally put his own selfish intentions over a potential cure for the world. I get it, he cares for her like his daughter. But it's still kind of fucked up and then to lie to her means he knows he's in the wrong. Trying hard not to dig into spoilers and information from game 2. lol

Reactions: Pro Stock John

Thread Info