Gaming The Last Of Us Part 2

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Welp. Here goes my weekend.....

This bitch is TWO discs. First is a data disc, 2nd is game disc. Box says 100GB minimum.

oiw6XLu.jpg

l9nj0Ij.jpg

YO3ISDS.jpg

I purposely haven't read many reviews for this game, but from what I have seen, I should expect it to be dark, unrelenting, and make me feel like a horrible human being. JUST WHAT WE ALL NEED RIGHT NOW!! :ROFLMAO:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Welp. Here goes my weekend.....

This bitch is TWO discs. First is a data disc, 2nd is game disc. Box says 100GB minimum.

oiw6XLu.jpg

l9nj0Ij.jpg

YO3ISDS.jpg

I purposely haven't read many reviews for this game, but from what I have seen, I should expect it to be dark, unrelenting, and make me feel like a horrible human being. JUST WHAT WE ALL NEED RIGHT NOW!! :ROFLMAO:
I bought the digital deluxe edition off psn. When I downloaded, the game itself was 76.xx gigs. Then you have the other stuff like the art and soundtrack. Haven't started it yet.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I wouldn't really consider this a spoiler, but damn if it doesnt hit home right now

9LCPO58.jpg

I'm really having to resist photo mode. Even this early in the game theres been so many great opportunities. Its been awhile since I've played a naughty dog game and I forgot just the level of detail they put into these games. I just wanna stop and look at everything :LOL:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Man fuck humans in this game. Once they know where you're at they swarm you from every direction. I'd rather be locked in a room full of infected

Also the open-ness of the city is awesome, but also a little overwhelming. I usually know where I need to go, but I wanna explore every nook and cranny. Especially since it can result in getting some valuable resources for crafting

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info