The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
giphy.gif

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
I just finished the hospital portion again. I pipe bombed the hell out of that thing. Going through this game again, i totally forgot how awesome this game is. IMO, you really feel for both sides (Abby and Ellie). They really made it via the second half, try and sympathize with Abby because Joel killed her father. So i get the revenge part of it all.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I just finished the hospital portion again. I pipe bombed the hell out of that thing. Going through this game again, i totally forgot how awesome this game is. IMO, you really feel for both sides (Abby and Ellie). They really made it via the second half, try and sympathize with Abby because Joel killed her father. So i get the revenge part of it all.
Thank-You-Gif-the-Office-Steve-Carell.gif

Its refreshing not hearing "bUt ThEy KiLlEd A bElOvEd ChArAcTeRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reactions: VenomInside

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012

Dude, took me a while to kill that thing today!

I thought the game was gonna end with Ellie... Hahaha

Abby and I are now heading out to find the girls sister?!?! Brother

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Urge to replay getting stronger
I replayed it about 6 months ago when I got my PS5. Now I want to replay again for 4K HDR. Although FUCK. THE. HOSPITAL!!!! I seriously avoided the game for 3 days cause I knew what was coming, and that was with non HDR. Ive noticed that while HDR makes things look way cooler, its going to be HARDER TO SEE A GOD DAMN MUTATED NIGHTMARE THAT FREAKS ME THE HELL OUT!

And did we REALLY NEED THE STUPID PART IN THE CEILING AFTER!!??!?!

Ill stick with my plan of finishing up Death Stranding Directors Cut and switch to Ghosts of Tsushima Directors Cut. Then maybe TLoU2.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info