Gaming The Last Of Us Part 2

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
If it wasnt an F1 weekend I probably would have had this game beat by now. Ive needed to split my time all weekend. Soon as Im done with the race today I'll get back at it again. I'm convinced naughty dog keeps keeps adding new sections to this game and downloads them to my PS4 when I sleep at night.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And I am DONE. It's finished. That ending........ Fuck. What a journey. Don't know what my final tally was, but it had to be somewhere between 45-46 hours.

I'm actually surprised at how many trading cards and coins I missed. I found ALMOST every workbench except I missed 1 damnit. I did crack every single safe tho.

I'm gonna need some time here. Im not ready to jump back into this w/ a new game+ like some of you

How can a game that made me feel so horrible about everything I was doing be so damn good. :LOL:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
And I am DONE. It's finished. That ending........ Fuck. What a journey. Don't know what my final tally was, but it had to be somewhere between 45-46 hours.

I'm actually surprised at how many trading cards and coins I missed. I found ALMOST every workbench except I missed 1 damnit. I did crack every single safe tho.

I'm gonna need some time here. Im not ready to jump back into this w/ a new game+ like some of you

How can a game that made me feel so horrible about everything I was doing be so damn good. :LOL:
If you want to complete the collectables, then you can just go to individual chapters and quit after you grab them. That's what I'm doing. I'm also using a guide now just to collect everything.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

I honestly think you take away from the story what you want. Thats what is good about media like this. Its "controversial" but for different reasons for different people.

The line I referenced was the line Ellie told Dina at the beginning of the game that Joel was going to come over and watch a movie that night. Rehearing that after seeing the ending was another golf club shot to the feels.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Its a journey alright. But even through it all I still find myself thinking back to the more innocent and touching parts of the game, and it makes me wanna jump back in

Im back to Seattle day 2 already. Not going as fast since we have to get moved and work is beating me down, but little things you catch after really make more sense. Still have the one line about the movie night and something else I forgot that smacked the feels with that 9 iron.

Reactions: importcrew

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Bout time I finish, heading to the hospital.
Game is a ball (takin a break from getting my ass kicked at Warzone)
?

You still havent finished it yet?? o_O

I have to replay this. I played the hell out of the first one and have yet to do a second go-round on the second.

I WANNA replay it...........but it's still too soon :LOL: This game takes a fuckin toll on you. I still have flashbacks of stabbing people in the throat and watching them bleed out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info