Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
source.gif

Dont want to spoil it, but its gonna be intense.

Also the spot where the boar pops out in the flashback scared the crap outta me. Probably cause there was no audio cue and Ive played this game wearing headphones in order to keep quiet while drowning out the window AC unit.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The sound design in this game is top freaking notch. Climbing up the building to take the shortcut, and hearing shit creaking and shifting all around you is insane. Adds so much to the suspense

I cant tell you how many times Ive stopped what Im doing to activate super hearing to make sure Im alone. HAHA.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally an article I can read without massive spoilers!

Tho it wasn't quite what I was expecting. I never bother to look for notes anymore when I find a safe. Its so easy to crack one just by listening to it. Which is so great because they could have just as easily made you find the note first before allowing you to open it, like the first game. Which, again brings me back to the hilarity that I can be a master safe cracker in this game, but I can't pick a simple door lock :LOL:

Tomorrow night. The nightmare will continue.

Reactions: importcrew

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
WHAT THE FUCK!

Straight up nightmare fuel. Especially with a headset.

Now let me sidetrack for a second. My daughter has been trying to find her voice. And she seems to have settled onto something akin to a mixture of Gremlins meets Exorcist. See exhibit A.

Well, the night I did that fight, I was almost asleep after 30 minutes of laying in bed. Only to be woken up by her and then brought her to bed to try and get her back to sleep. This was that result.

Hence why I didnt really sleep that night. :rofl:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Christ, I cant believe I've surpassed 40 hours in this game now :LOL: And I'm still going. I did not anticipate this from this game.

Tho I do wonder how many hours of that are from me just sitting completely still in listening mode, watching the movements of 15 different people trying to figure how I was going to kill them all w/out it turning into a complete cluster fuck

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Christ, I cant believe I've surpassed 40 hours in this game now :LOL: And I'm still going. I did not anticipate this from this game.

Tho I do wonder how many hours of that are from me just sitting completely still in listening mode, watching the movements of 15 different people trying to figure how I was going to kill them all w/out it turning into a complete cluster fuck
What difficulty did you set it at? I have 32 hours and change. I went back to collect all the collectibles so that I can work towards the platinum.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I completed the game on moderate. Now that I completed it and going back to pick up missed collectables, I put it on Light. That way I can just run through it. Only thing that sucks is for items a bit further into the sub-chapters, you have to complete certain objectives to get to that point.

Im doing the same thing. I also tweaked the accessibility mode and turned on the item finder thing and the mode to see shit so I can find collectibles easier.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Jesus christ this is the game that never ends

That’s what I said the first time. Lol. For sure get your moneys worth with this game.

I’m almost to the mansion with Joel, Tommy, and Abby again. I am not gonna spoil it but there was a line at the beginning of the game that makes way more sense after seeing the end of the game.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
That’s what I said the first time. Lol. For sure get your moneys worth with this game.

I’m almost to the mansion with Joel, Tommy, and Abby again. I am not gonna spoil it but there was a line at the beginning of the game that makes way more sense after seeing the end of the game.

What line are you referring to? Feel free to pm me so we don't spoil the game.

Im doing the same thing. I also tweaked the accessibility mode and turned on the item finder thing and the mode to see shit so I can find collectibles easier.

I didn't think of that. Lol. I guess that would help out much better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info