Avondale, AZ
Finally made it inside the hospital

giphy.gif

That's all I can take for one day. I'll pick this back up tomorrow

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Ok those whistles are starting to become even more unnerving than the clicker noises. I just wanna get to the damn hospital. I've been playing this game way too long today. I cant take much more of this :LOL:

This. I HATE those fuckers. But when i get a shotgun blast off that basically throws them against a wall i feel better.

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
Did you guys walk around Seattle the first time you guys entered town? I went into EVERY building. It took forever and I still didn't get to all the safes. I kept thinking the whole time I played thorugh it that some poor guy had to design useless garbage pieces to scatter around the town just for design purposes.

Truly an amazing game. I finished it yesterday and damn was it good.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah I explored the hell out of seattle. And I'm sure I still probably missed stuff.

Picked up where I left off last night after Id just gotten into the hospital. And I just stabbed. so many. throats. I had to pause midway thru and walk away for a bit, because that gurgling noise..... Every time I thought I'd whittled them down to the last 2 or 3, i'd go into listen mode and find 3 more than that still wandering around. But damn. That was probably the most successful encounter I've had w/ a large group that didnt devolve into an all out fire fight. I did get spotted once early on and had to fire off a couple rounds to get away and reposition myself, but after that, they all felt my knife.

Reactions: dberz94

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I’m on my way to the hospital. I take so long because I try to find every little thing I can. Takes forever but I don’t mind because this game is fantastic!

Thats me too. I walk around and look at everything. Thats why I wouldnt be surprised if I pass the 30 hour mark before I beat this game :LOL:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
God damn, it never fails. Just when you think youre down to the last 1 or 2 guys, at least 3 more always just appear outta nowhere. But I did just get thru my first infiltration without being spotted or firing a single shot. Tho my neighbors firing off fireworks all around me right now is not helping my nerves when I'm trying to sneak around and be stealthy :LOL:

I'm just about at the 30 hour mark now, and i still dont think im close to being the near the end yet

Reactions: VenomInside
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info